Sharon Grove, KY 42280

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
The Vapor Room - Peanut Butter Cookie
Tastes exactly like the cookie coming out of the oven around the edges. Fabulous.

the best I've had so far.

Another interesting nutty vape is vanilla nut by crossroads vapor. Everyone love it.
Tastes exactly how it sounds it would.

read reviews on both, they are very popular.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I would leave the mix up to AiV - the different versions are not different options but show the evolution of these e-liquids through in-house experimenting and customer feedback from what I understand.

When you first order from AiV leave it up to them and trust them to send you the best bottle of the product they are selling.

No point requesting older - improved upon versions - if experience and feedback has created a better product.

But then again - I am sure AiV will accomadate these requests if really desired as their customer service is better than anyone elses I have experienced.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
I would leave the mix up to AiV - the different versions are not different options but show the evolution of these e-liquids through in-house experimenting and customer feedback from what I understand.

When you first order from AiV leave it up to them and trust them to send you the best bottle of the product they are selling.

No point requesting older - improved upon versions - if experience and feedback has created a better product.

But then again - I am sure AiV will accomadate these requests if really desired as their customer service is better than anyone elses I have experienced.

I'll leave it up to them the first go around. I am re-visiting the sample pack i got from them in different delivery devices. I have been using Kanger T3's a lot recently and have decided I like the T2 better because of the warmer vape. The T3 is cooler and IMO mutes the flavor. The T3 is a good product though, just depends on what you like I guess.

Constance Shutts

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Sharon Grove, KY 42280
Using a T3 on my PB at the moment. It is a lot cooler than the old RN4081 set up I always used for PB vapes. However it tastes right so it's all good. Have tried PB in top coils and for some reason it just wasn't right for me. Right now I'm mixing peanutbuttercup (MtVaporBaker) with EC Blend PB and it's a good vape :)

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I'll leave it up to them the first go around. I am re-visiting the sample pack i got from them in different delivery devices. I have been using Kanger T3's a lot recently and have decided I like the T2 better because of the warmer vape. The T3 is cooler and IMO mutes the flavor. The T3 is a good product though, just depends on what you like I guess.

Which flavors did you get in the sample pack?

Would be interresting to hear a quick review from you about the flavours in that sample pack.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Any opinions of the Peanut Butter Creme Pie from ThePlumeroom?? It's the juice of the week.. thinking bout ordering some.. read a couple reviews but not alot to be found on it.

I ordered this...first time ordering from The Plume Room. I actually stumbled on this thread searching for a review of this juice. I haven't found ANY. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...I'll report back when I receive it.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
Which flavors did you get in the sample pack?

Would be interresting to hear a quick review from you about the flavours in that sample pack.

I got a small bottle of all the juices. They all smell good, produce great vapor, but to ME the flavors are very subtle and I have a hard time tasting what others say they taste. I've tried them in stardust, kanger t2 and t3, cartos and the vivi nova. A lot rave about them, and they aren't bad, however, they're not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread