Best PG Mixed NIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am very new to the DIY game, and let me preface by saying I am not interested in working with raw nicotine so I am looking to buy a 100mg PG premix. I have tried two vendors already (I choose not to name and not sure rules allow me to) and feel that they are very cheaply made as they have a peppery, dry taste (I tried it alone). I am mixing to formulate 60% PG and 40% VG. Bear in mind I have been using this VG for over a year and it is great so I know that is not the taste problem as well as using all ECF recommended flavorings at their recommended percentages.

I know taste is subjective, but I am curious to your opinions on what vendors have the best pre-made NIC PG that is not cheaply mixed and has a smooth taste. My mixes no matter the percentage are just turning out with a horrible after taste. I have tried the lemon juice, ACV, VW, MM, etc. additives and my juice still tastes like dog turds.

All help is greatly appreciated in advance. I know I can count on this great community to give me a better alternative. If there is a thread I missed in regards to this subject I apologize.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
So you won't name the vendors you have tied. because you think it against the rules...... Yet want suggestions on what vendors to buy from.. Wouldn't that answer be just as against the rules as your naming vendors?

I have used premix from MyvapeJuice $$$, Nudenic $$ and Ecigexpress $. They were/are all good. To be honest, I doubt I could tell the difference, in blind test. BUT, I have not use 100%PG 100mg nic base only 50/50 and 70/30 at 24-36mg.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Last edited:
Reactions: PC Doctor STL

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I didn't name vendors because I didn't want to seem like I was bashing them. Vendors were American-e-juice and I can't remember the name of the other since I ordered it a while ago, but I know it wasn't any of the vendors that have been mentioned here.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

If you ordered it a while ago that could be the issue. Nic not stored correctly tends to oxidize and get harsher with age. If storing NIC longer then 3 months it's best to store in the refrigerator if storing longer then 9 months best to freeze it.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Yes it has been in the refrigerator, I think it's just cheap skunky nicotine

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

You could very well be right. Ive never herd anything about the vendor you mentioned. Maybe its best to get some fresh NIC from one of the recommended vendors.

Reactions: PC Doctor STL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread