best place and brand to buy snus? want something strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yepimonfire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i picked up some skoal snus the other day and while i'm sure its not as good as swedish types of snus, i love this stuff. i used to dip tobacco and it really brings the whole experience back minus the cancerous part lol. where is the cheapest place to get other types of snus? what brand is the strongest nic wise? i used to use humongus dips and have a super high tolerance to nicotine (i vape 36mg lol).

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Several different brands offer extra stark(strong) snus. The extra starks are anywhere from about 15mg to 22mg. I personally like the thunder berry(16mg) for a strong snus. I tried the odens extreme and extreme 59 and honestly didn't care for the taste of them too much. I think they are 22mg. The Skruf es is a pretty good strong snus if you want a plain tobacco. Depending on what state you live in, the tax rate is different on smokeless tobacco. This can affect where would be the cheapest place to order. Northerner/ getsnus is offering free shipping right now if you order like two or three pounds worth of product. Snuscentral doesn't charge tax but their shipping is generally a bit higher. There are a couple others like buysnus and premiumsnus. The best thing to do is run a sample order with a couple different ones and see which is cheapest with shipping and tax included.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Good advice from Hittman. Flavor is such a personal choice and from my experience taste changes over time.
    I'm two years into snusing and it's a constant evolution for me. The Swedish sites have variety packs offered and grab bags that are usually pretty price friendly, but as Hitt says, quantity is your friend.

I normally open 4 or 5 different cans, dump 3 to 4 portions into my travel can and just like my mood decide what to use when I want a new portion. The flavors bleed doing this, but I personally like that approach. I'm about to post a confession on the What's under your Lip thread, a place to talk about whatever. Welcome!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    FC makes a good point, US Camel brands are easy to get also. I've considered trying the Skoal snus but the size has kept me from trying it. I understand the portions are bigger than the large Camel portions. I'm not sure if I'd find that at all comfortable.

I don't believe I could deal with a constant diet of Camel, but recently, I've added a few portions to my daily travel can and have enjoyed their variation from the Swedish salty flavor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread