Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
AFAIK and seems like everyone has grabbed one, the current best deal with quick cheap shipping is 101vape.com. $39.99 w/$2.99 shipping, had mine in 3 days.

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

As far as recommendations? Click order and type in your billing info as fast as you can...lol.

Love the thing!

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
I cannot say enough about the customer service at 101vape. These boys are as honest as the day is long. I had an issue with my iclear30 that came with the MVP package. - They fixed me up IMMEDIATELY ! Emails are always answered in a few hours. I just wish their stock of other items was not so depleted so when I order my 2nd MPV I can one stop shop.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Does that site ship to Canada ?? I get a little sick of waiting for stuff for weeks on end .. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laugh: I saw your post, then went directly to 101vapes.com to check on my order and the site had a big banner right in the middle of the page "NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA!"

just ordered my 1st mod and it was the mvp from 101vape, got here from Washington st to south Carolina in 4 days tops, def the best investment for 40.00 your gonna get, was leaning towards a vamo but this cheaper and easier than recharging batterys all the time!
go get 1 for sure! there 45.00 on ebay shipped so the 39.99 from 101vape is the cheapest online I can find

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread