Best place to get cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltydogg

Nov 2, 2014
I'm looking for the best place to get some cotton. I want cotton sheets and not cotton balls. I know I can get some on eBay and Amazon but I'm looking for specific places that sell high quality cotton for a good price. Cotton is cheap enough that I'd rather pay a little more than gamble on getting good quality from a reseller on eBay or Amazon. Thanks.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I bought a bag of Shiseido cotton sheets at JC Penny (the Sephora shop) which were around $12.00.

Also found a bag of Labo organic cotton puffs on E-Bay for around $10.00 shipped. (cotton sheets)

I prefer the Labo, as they appear to be closer to the Koh Gen Do cotton. Koh Gen Do has become hard to find at reasonable prices. The cotton sheets are superior to the cotton balls.

Rucerius

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jupiter, Fl
Rucerius, have you been happy with the pads you got from Shiseido? Are they just as good as what you would get from a e cig vendor?

Yes, they're the exact same pads as you get from a vendor, they buy the larger packs and just repackage them and mark them up.

Another question.... Is Koh Gen Do an actual brand of cotton or is it a type of cotton?

Koh Gen Do is a brand like Shiseido, they're both organic Japanese cotton, I've seen both pads and they look identical (possibly made in the same processing facility?).

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I really prefer the KGD style over any I have tried.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000TCD51A/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=G88VJGFAO6B3&coliid=I51EUZ1HLSOF0&psc=1&tag=e04ed-20
JC_link.gif

May be some less expensive around. Good luck.

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
Loving the Labo sheets ordered on Amazon. Top notch wicking, and zero cotton flavor.
One note though. The shipping times can be lengthy. Mine came in a week, but was originally
scheduled for 30 days. That was impressive. I still had plenty of organic cotton balls left while
waiting for the order; ended up using them for cleaning once the Labo arrived.

Cotton Labo ORGANIC Cotton Puff Size M (200pc)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread