best place to purchase black RIVA 510 carto deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
okay so finally decided today i am going to make the jump from BLU to RIVA 510-carto deluxe. now everyone is telling me to go though liberty-flights but they have NO carto deluxes in stock and i really don't want to deal with the hassle of a separate atomizer and cartridge. I found a RIVA 510 carto deluxe here for pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this website? fast and reliable shipping? not looking to wait a week or 2 for my order, if not any other sites recommended with good feedback? thank you very much

BluSavage

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Sorry, they were not out of stock last I looked, but that was a month ago. People probably bring LF up because they've had good experiences with them.

Replying to your thread also "bumps" it to top of list so more people will read it, could increase chances of others suggesting alternatives. If you already have what you want, great.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm not familiar with that site but that looks like a very good price. Just in case you missed it, there's no ac adapter, and if you plan on plugging it into your computer, charge times will probably be pretty slow. If you do need the fast charger, they go for ~ 7 - 8 dollars, and you might be better off finding a kit that includes one if it's less than 38 dollars.

Last edited:

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
I'm not familiar with that site but that looks like a very good price. Just in case you missed it, there's no ac adapter, and if you plan on plugging it into your computer, charge times will probably be pretty slow. If you do need the fast charger, they go for ~ 7 - 8 dollars, and you might be better off finding a kit that includes one if it's less than 38 dollars.

could I use the ac adapter that came with my blu? has the USB port but not sure if it a difference to use or not, don't wanna ruin the RIVA batteries.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
It looks like a nice kit. The warranty at Liberty Flights is 2 months on batteries, it appears to be a 30 day warranty at that place. I'm not familiar with the T-Rex.

Someone in the new members section mentioned that they emailed LF and they said their new stock was in but they were in the process of boxing it up. You could email LF and see when the carto kit will be available.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I don't know exactly what the difference is. I know the riva is a bit higher voltage than the Ego. Don't know what voltage the T Rex is but it will be either 3.2 or 3.7 you do get a usb charger but you can plug it into a usb/wall charger, they're cheap at wallmart if you don't already have one. You'll be happy with your T Rex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread