Best place to start off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zal42

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Oregon
LOL. Yeah, I just started DIYing so I wasn't sure if that was expensive or not.

Ahh, then you aren't going through gallons yet! :laugh:

I use the stuff faster than I thought I would at first, because I experiment a lot (and therefore throw a lot away). Big cost-saving tip: don't put nic into a juice until you are sure you have the flavoring right!

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Ahh, then you aren't going through gallons yet! :laugh:

I use the stuff faster than I thought I would at first, because I experiment a lot (and therefore throw a lot away). Big cost-saving tip: don't put nic into a juice until you are sure you have the flavoring right!

Haha....not yet, but this is just my first week of DIYing and I'm already thinking that I need more PG & VG base. I used almost half of my PG making my ethyl maltol and menthol crystal concentrates, but those should last me a long time considering that I won't use more than a couple of drops per test batch of juice that I make. I just place an order tonight for a huge supply of glass bottles.

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Nicvape.com has a sale going on right now, I think i'm going to order my nic and flavors from there. Anyone used them before? Hopefully the ry4 is good. I am ordering a bunch of flavors also.

What is a good Nicotine MG to start with? Should i get 30ml of 100mg or 50mg? Wouldn't i use less if i get it in 100mg?

I just placed an order from NicVape. This is my 3rd order from him and I can't say enough about the customer service! It is phenomenal. He always throws in some freebies and just could not be nicer and is great to his customers. Fast shipping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread