Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think in the lounge you are allowed to have a bit more OT fun, a better fit for this thread no doubt.
So then the only difference between the lounge and the general forum is the lounge is "enter at your own risk" and nothing else?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
So then the only difference between the lounge and the general forum is the lounge is "enter at your own risk" and nothing else?
no. Enter at your own risk is The OUTSIDE.

The lounge is for things that are not exactly vaping related. This thread is kind of vaping related, but doesn't really adhere to the spirit of the specific forum in General.

Reactions: LoriP1702

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Quoting LMS62
"Definately an interesting thread. I couldn't disagree more with the OP. With that being said, I notice a few posters have pointed out that the OP misspelled "cigarettes" in the title of the thread. I have seen many threads in the past where there were misspellings in the title, yet usually nobody mentions it.
Apparantly, we feel the need to point out spelling errors when we strongly disagree with another member....you know, just so we can "ding" them on something else. How fun!"

Well Golly Gee the post before mine asked "what is wrong with this post" meaning the opening post. That was the first thing I saw, since my real reply would have gotten me a vacation. It had nothing to do with my disagreeing with him. I don't "ding" people on public forums.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
no. Enter at your own risk is The OUTSIDE.

The lounge is for things that are not exactly vaping related. This thread is kind of vaping related, but doesn't really adhere to the spirit of the specific forum in General.
I've been to the OUTSIDE a few times and it reminded me of my past when I spent time on political forums. I left quickly.

Reactions: Mowgli

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I don't know. There were so many deleted posts, I didn't try to see what all of them said. :(
Sometimes I have the wish that I could see them, but I'm pretty sure that I am not cut from the right cloth to be privy to such things :lol:

Reactions: Robino1

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Quoting LMS62
"Definately an interesting thread. I couldn't disagree more with the OP. With that being said, I notice a few posters have pointed out that the OP misspelled "cigarettes" in the title of the thread. I have seen many threads in the past where there were misspellings in the title, yet usually nobody mentions it.
Apparantly, we feel the need to point out spelling errors when we strongly disagree with another member....you know, just so we can "ding" them on something else. How fun!"

Well Golly Gee the post before mine asked "what is wrong with this post" meaning the opening post. That was the first thing I saw, since my real reply would have gotten me a vacation. It had nothing to do with my disagreeing with him. I don't "ding" people on public forums.
I regularly have people ding me for spelling and grammar errors, nothing new with that attack

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Sometimes I have the wish that I could see them, but I'm pretty sure that I am not cut from the right cloth to be privy to such things :lol:
Trust me, being a moderator is over ratted and under appreciated, it's not a job, it's a nightmare that you don't get paid for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread