Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
1.3 might be a tad low on the MVP to get the most watts out of it. I'd shoot for 1.5-1.8 ohms personally. The best setup is what's best for you. Best to see what is vape possible, whether you want to pursue dripping or tank systems, or a dripping tank system. So many new ways to get ones vape on are being created like now, and now, and oh, there's another one.

Find something that make sense to you, and make you say, hey, I can do that. Then find a quality and best price source, that's your starting point. My first rba was the Russian, and yeah, it worth learning to build, but must say, the quality and performance of the changeables are quite impressive now, compared to a year ago, tis truly amazing, but nothing yet pre built can match the gear I vape with, yet, that is. May be different story in '15, doubt it, rba's are improving much faster, and actually drive the changeable market. See many using ideas generated here on the ecf.

Good luck on your search,

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
The MVP doesn't have a best setup , most seem to get the most out of them by using toppers in the 1.8-2.4 ohm area .

If you want maximum longevity do not discharge it too low (meaning do not drain it until it hits yellow and especially red ) , recharge early and if you can manage to remove it from the charger before the green light goes out that will also increase it's cycle life.

That usually means a two and a half hour recharge instead of three + hours.

I use a Horizon Trojan 1.5 ohm dual coil tank with my mvp2. I also have a vapelyfe wide bore drip tip. I make good vapor and have great airflow. Usually set between 8-9.5 watts depending on my juice. The horizon tank has no problem wicking, no leaks at all in over 2 months, and you can switch flavors without having to clean out tank or wicks because of bottom feed system. Coils are replaceable but tend to last about 3-4 weeks! Cant say enough great things about it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread