Best Tank Money Can Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I know it's not what you're looking for probably, but for me, the best tank money can buy is the Kabuki. It's the most expensive tank I own by far, so it's a *good thing* I love it, but it's a MTL tank that takes preinstalled coils. It's awesome.

If you want a sub0hm tank that takes rebuildable coils, I think the Cleto 120 is pretty good, though I'm not a DL type of person though I briefly owned the tank it was my son's... The coils did seem to last a long time though they were designed for that. He probably went through 120 ml of juice per coil, at least.... Some people like this tank, others not so much. I found it easy to use, but I don't like DL, so I can't really comparison it for you very much compared to other DL setups, it's not my thing.... Sorry.

Post was edited, misread the question, sorry. :)

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
realized i hate changing the wick every time i change flavours
Have you tried rayon? It acts more like a "pipe" than a "sponge" so flavors don't "hang on" as long as they do with cotton wicks.

EDIT:
I want a tank that has prebuilt coils.
Sorry, hadn't read that part yet.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I might have to pull the trigger on the crown 3. Lots of people seem to like it. Also myfreedomsmokes has it on sale until tomorrow for $18 and coils for all tanks are 40% off with the code MFS40COIL. Hurry if you want this deal it's over tomorrow and as a caveat, they are located in Florida so your order will probably take a bit longer to ship but can't beat the price.
I thought about posting this since it is such a great deal. I didn't buy one myself, as I am only buying RTAs. I bought a Geekvape Avocado 24 RDTA from them. One correction to your post - they are located in Charlotte, NC and their shipping has always been great. 40% off coils through today.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I'm enjoying the Asvape Cobra, will probably stay in rotation (no rewicking!). Not as great as Nano rta, but very good. Still want FireLuke.
I am definitely buying at least a couple of FireLukes - oh the decisions with all of the lovely choices. I NEED, really NEED, the gold for my brass Steampunk. :) I want an SS for my antique stainless Steampunk because it looks like it was made for the Steampunk. How can I resist the resins - so much fun in mini gumball machine glass? It is so hard.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I am definitely buying at least a couple of FireLukes - oh the decisions with all of the lovely choices. I NEED, really NEED, the gold for my brass Steampunk. :) I want an SS for my antique stainless Steampunk because it looks like it was made for the Steampunk. How can I resist the resins - so much fun in mini gumball machine glass? It is so hard.
Did you know you can find fish vape charms to put in it?! How fun is that. I'm waiting for Halloween sales. I won't know which I'll get until it's in the cart.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Did you know you can find fish vape charms to put in it?! How fun is that. I'm waiting for Halloween sales. I won't know which I'll get until it's in the cart.
How can you tell me something like that and not provide the source? Just cruel I say. ;)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Gimmee a minute, have to go find it.
My husband is home early today and I was excitedly telling him about the charms. He is having a field day with suggestions. I think he is making fun of me. :oops: His suggestions include Finding Dory, starfish, etc. Then he moved on to seasonal suggestions - a winter snow globe, Halloween with skeletons and pumpkins, a mini train, Valentine's hearts and on and on. Maybe we could join forces and start a business. LOL

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My husband is home early today and I was excitedly telling him about the charms. He is having a field day with suggestions. I think he is making fun of me. :oops: His suggestions include Finding Dory, starfish, etc. Then he moved on to seasonal suggestions - a winter snow globe, Halloween with skeletons and pumpkins, a mini train, Valentine's hearts and on and on. Maybe we could join forces and start a business. LOL
PV bits | Alice in Vapeland It's a thought! LOL

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Sub ohm tank that uses premade
Cliteo 120 popular easy to find coils has rtaish flavor coils last week's or months

Smoke tank coils burn out fast 2 3 days fast

Now for rebuildable

Ammit 25

Dual coil
Reload rta

Rda I like are recoil and recoil rebel the aura and dead rabbit and anarchist and apocalypse and pulse 22

There are a few sub ohm where you can have two flavors and use both at same time or switch between 2 and 3 flavors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread