Best tank setup to sample a lot of flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEE9476

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Monson, MA, USA
Before I finally figured out how to setup my RDA, I tested flavors in an Evod clearomizer. Of course I had 4 different tanks so I could fill all 4 and just sample, but if you wanted to do it cheap and don't mind spending some time cleaning, you can just get 1 or 2 Evod clearos and a 5 pack if coil heads. Just test out flavors 1 per coil and clean the tank between flavors. Then you can just clean and dry burn the coils to get them like new again. Of course the easiest way is still an RDA if you have the patience to learn how to coil and wick one

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
DiscountVapers.com_Vision_Nano.JPG

You can use a Nano clearomizer. 1 ml capacity makes sampling and changing flavors easy. Fill from the top by removing the mouthpiece. These are available in both an 808 and 510 thread, depending upon the battery you are using.

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
I just received, " A Little Bit of Everything" from Alice in Vapeland, and wanted to be able to sample all the flavors also.

This is what was recommended to be from a B&M store.
It works great!!
A little spendy, but well built ans should last months if properly cared for.

HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper

What was mentioned about the clearomizers is probably your best bet. I started with a few kanger T3's and they are pretty inexpensive and easy to clean.
In a pinch and if I have a bunch of juices to try from my DIY, I just rip out the stuffing out of a carto, dry burn if it was used and drip a few drops... But that's just me.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
View attachment 267057

You can use a Nano clearomizer. 1 ml capacity makes sampling and changing flavors easy. Fill from the top by removing the mouthpiece. These are available in both an 808 and 510 thread, depending upon the battery you are using.

How "cleanable" are these ? I mix my own and test alot of juices. Just wandering the process. Is it similar to cleaning a protank head or something ? To get the flavor out ? Is cleaning easily "do able" ?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How "cleanable" are these ? I mix my own and test alot of juices. Just wandering the process. Is it similar to cleaning a protank head or something ? To get the flavor out ? Is cleaning easily "do able" ?
I have to admit, I just remove whatever juice is left by shaking it out and adding the next flavor without any cleaning. Call me lazy, or cleaning it isn't that necessary. Whatever flavor is left from the previous juice gets vaped away with a couple of puffs. Once I'm done sampling I just rinse it with tap water and allow it to dry.

Side note, these are made of polycarbonate from what I can tell, so they will crack with those flavors known to do this.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have to admit, I just remove whatever juice is left by shaking it out and adding the next flavor without any cleaning. Call me lazy, or cleaning it isn't that necessary. Whatever flavor is left from the previous juice gets vaped away with a couple of puffs. Once I'm done sampling I just rinse it with tap water and allow it to dry.

Side note, these are made of polycarbonate from what I can tell, so they will crack with those flavors known to do this.

OK..one more question. I googled these and found several vendors that carry them. It appears they are either made by a bunch of differnt folks or everyone is caling it their own.... "IE" Volt, Vision, etc.....

Any idea who makes the best one or do all of them really come from one factory in China ? If so, Im shopping for the best price ( 10 @ 1.99 each.)

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
View attachment 267057

Is this reusable or just use and then throw away??

MiPaDo

Oct 28, 2013
swfl
Just pick up a couple of off the shelf DRIPPING ATOMIZERS.

take care of them, they should last months and months. I still have some from a year ago :)

Somebody with 11 posts, I'm gonna assume (which could be wrong :)) that this is a newbie, so not really wanting to start them on RBAs yet.

Newbie yes, but I just ordered an igoL so at least I'm trying

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread