Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Youre a Californian aren’t you.
Lol no i'm in NZ.
Hes saying the difference between them is vast. Like the difference between dark and light. If that helps [:
LOL..I know, but which is better and why is what I would like to know. I have 4 dna 75s and are happy with them. I'm looking for a twin battery mod with good tc. This form factor suits me just fine. I'm not into them huge boxes really.

Reactions: Jebbn

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Lol no i'm in NZ.

LOL..I know, but which is better and why is what I would like to know. I have 4 dna 75s and are happy with them. I'm looking for a twin battery mod with good tc. This form factor suits me just fine. I'm not into them huge boxes really.

Dual battery, non-DNA mod with good TC?

Have you ever taken a peek at Dicodes? Like the Dani box v2 or Dani Box mini? Excellent for TC but pricey. Non-DNA mod with good TC is Smoant Charon iirc.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Lol no i'm in NZ.

LOL..I know, but which is better and why is what I would like to know. I have 4 DNA 75s and are happy with them. I'm looking for a twin battery mod with good tc. This form factor suits me just fine. I'm not into them huge boxes really.
Lost Vape Paranormal for the 250C and the Therion for the 75C. Both use dual 18650's

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Lost Vape Paranormal for the 250C and the Therion for the 75C. Both use dual 18650's

Id say go for these too. Therion 75c if you want dual 18650 running parallel. Or the Paranormal 250c if you want dual 18650s running in series. Both mods are roughly the size of a Pulse 80w. The Paranormal has a battery door and you drop them in, and the Therion has a battery cover that slides off and you pop them in. Has Lost vape fixed the battery tearing issue with the Therions?

IRumor has it that a Therion 250c is on its way.

• Optimistic
Reactions: bnrkwest

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
A few reviews say the Minikin's not so hot in TC - I don't know if it's something that a software update would fix?

OP - I should imagine that if you were to charge via USB, a DNA box would be one of the safer options. The more immediate worry with USB charging is damage to the port, though if you're careful it should be OK.

It’s not fixed in the updates. TC is practically nonexistent in the Minikin 2 which was disappointing since I usually use TC exclusively. Of course I didn’t look at or read all the reviews on it until after I bought it lol!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
B992C086-3B2B-41DA-8835-51101CD90A4F.jpeg
Which ones the Africa style?

Theirs so many to choose from!
Vapehappy had Therion on clearence for 75$ but their sold out, of course. The swuonk version was 100$ too.
The Africa one actually looks like a rainbow. I bought it and it’s very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread