best website for good cheap ejuice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalogero

Oct 8, 2013
El Paso,Texas
Check the prices from ecblendflavors.com, 30 ml. bottle for around $12.00 shipped, and if you can get a coupon from retailmenot, the price can be around $10.00 shipped, I've bought e-juice there and so far they have the best prices I've found online, their shipping is slow but,hey for that price I don't mind the wait, have a nice day.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
No matter what, you should never get a 120 ml bottle of a juice you have not tried before! That is a ton of juice if you don't like it. I feel like you kind of get what you pay for in terms of juice.

Mt Baker and EC blends have cheap prices. You might find some juices that are decent enough to buy more than 30 Mls of, but you probably won't find something like Bobas Bounty or Night Shift from Velvet Cloud Vapors.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Moon Mountain Vapor, 3-30ml or 2-50ml (all overfilled) for $35. Start with one of their other sampler packs of smaller bottles to see if you like them. If you do like, get on their mailing list or like their FB page as they run BOGO deals from time to time (200ml for $35).

Between the wife and I, we like 5-6 of their juices. Good quality, Fresh out the box but do get better as they age and great customer service.

Another is Ejuice Monkey's....they are dirt cheap IMO, but on the flip side out of all we ordered there wasn't even one we liked. You did ask for cheap...not necessarily "good" and "cheap". This is hard to come by, LOL.

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
The Right Tool for The Right Job

Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick two.

Below is The Designers Holy Triangle! When creating a project, clients must choose only two out of the three options. They can't have it all. It's a reality of life, clients must deal with it. Web designers must deal with it.

Fast, Good, Cheap 3D Triangle
Good + Fast = ExpensiveChoose good and fast and we will postpone every other job, cancel all appointments and stay up 25-hours a day just to get your job done. But, don't expect it to be cheap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good + Cheap = SlowChoose good and cheap and we will do a great job for a discounted price, but be patient until we have a free moment from paying clients.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast + Cheap = InferiorChoose fast and cheap and expect an inferior job delivered on time. You truly get what you pay for, and in our opinion this is the least favorable choice of the three.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I don't find this true at all.

The Right Tool for The Right Job

Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick two.

Below is The Designers Holy Triangle! When creating a project, clients must choose only two out of the three options. They can't have it all. It's a reality of life, clients must deal with it. Web designers must deal with it.

Fast, Good, Cheap 3D Triangle
Good + Fast = ExpensiveChoose good and fast and we will postpone every other job, cancel all appointments and stay up 25-hours a day just to get your job done. But, don't expect it to be cheap.
Good + Cheap = SlowChoose good and cheap and we will do a great job for a discounted price, but be patient until we have a free moment from paying clients.
Fast + Cheap = InferiorChoose fast and cheap and expect an inferior job delivered on time. You truly get what you pay for, and in our opinion this is the least favorable choice of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread