Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Walt,

Order placed. Overall, I like the look & feel of the site. The new graphics are great, I like the new product names, and 'quick view' option makes ordering faster. I only placed an order from my desktop on the full site, but I browsed through the site on my Android phone.

Here are a few things I noted:

Mobile site - overall, user-friendly and easy to use. Clicking links in customer service shifts the display to the question below the one selected. (Display works fine on full site.)

Background on all pages is 'messy' on Chrome, 'ink blot' in upper right hand corner. (e-mailed you a snapshot of both Chrome and IE views)
Oddly I liked the ink blot, I wanted it to feel a bit like we get our hands dirty (crushing fruit) I may clean that up a bit or maybe change it to splatted fruit.

Background is OK on Internet Explorer 11, 'ink blot' in upper right hand corner is there.

Are you going to add your USO support, CASAA, and ECF badges?
Yes, we do not have all the graphics done. Also will be adding a Made in the USA icon :D

Really like the 'view all', 'quick view, 'compare', and 'you may also like' feature.

Does the 'you may also like' learn over time based on your past purchases, or is it based on current selection or random?
Yes, this is a neat program. We are introducing a recommendation tool that will read orders you have places and if someone always buys cherry and blue raz, it may recommend blue raz to you if you buy cherry. It also reads data from people in your area.

Product description is collapsed upon opening some product pages, expanded on others? Would it be better to display it expanded on every product, especially because the asterisks are explained in the description?
This is cookie setting, they are defaulted to open but if you close it on one page it will stay closed on the next.

Cheesecake is spelled "Chessecake" on the product listing.
Thanks... oops

Make me a Zombie - Capitalization is inconsistent.
Ditto lol

2x flavor shot adds $.50. 1x flavor shot does not add anything. Is this intentional?
With this I wanted to let people get 1 bonus shot if they think they will need it. The problem is at 2x you hit the line where it can taste a bit harsh. I think we will be changing this before launch.

All the bottle options re-calculate cost correctly.

Asterisks could get confusing - red asterisks mean 'required', but black asterisks mean 'may delay your order'. Maybe choose a different mark for one of them, or use a colored font to indicate required selections?
I will look in to changing this :D

Agree with Shadav - having a link to the sale products (like the blitz sale link on the current site) would be good.
Currently our plan is to use the banner on the home page and have all the sale items listed below that. This will make it quick and easy to get too :D

I checked out as guest and did not test registration or & 'my account' features - didn't know if you were planning to move data over from old site and didn't want to create a duplicate account. {EDIT: Received follow-up e-mail from KJ indicating an account had been created as a result of guest checkout - just follow the link and select a password. Nice feature, but still wondering if you're moving existing account information over from old site.}
We hope to but it is a toss up on if it will import.

You might want to double-check shipping calculation. On old site, 5 - 11 bottles ship for $3.50 (not sure why it varies, but if I increase bottle count in cart rather than selecting additional products from menu, it will let me get up to 11. If I select individual items, it's been as low as 5 and as high as 9.) On the beta site, it's $3.50 for 1 - 2 items, $5.95 for 3 items. When only selecting one item for multiple bottles, it allowed 15 bottles for $3.50 (I didn't try more than that).

Currently there is a big where is getting confused with ounces and pounds. We are still working on fixing that.

Thanks - hope this helps!
No thank you for all your help and feedback. The first round of testing went so well that we only have a few more issues to work out. We may just get this thing launched !

IonMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
Bradley, Illinois, United States
Just recieved my juice :O and HOLY WOW WAS THAT FAST!

Anyway, on to the website, used my android & chrome to order and everything went crystal smooth on the mobile site. Used chrome on both W-7 and Ubuntu-14 all incredibly smooth. Great work. I love love love the color charts. Keep it up Walt83, your doing great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread