Laser Prototype Beta Testing in progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
Thanks Whiskey!

GOOD NEWS! Kirk found the beta today!! it was hiding under his keyboard the whole time ;) we thought he lost it outside when we were installing batteries on our trailer. Whew! I don't have to worry about replacing it now. :D

Yep, that is good news and betcha feel better about it. I hate losing stuff, it just bugs me for a few days. I had an idea about the skins peeling up, Iken used to carry something called moshi which was a protective clear coating (pricey I think) that was considered a good protective covering. Anyway ask Isaac about it, who knows where it will lead.
By the way your lpv2 looks great. Things must be in upheavel around the house with the packing and move right around the corner, exciting times tho prolly. Good luck with it all. :)

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
Yes, very exciting and the place is getting turned upside down and boxed up at the same time... I'm about to tackle my office today :shock: Kirk and I have been sharing the same office space for quite a while, and we have computer, audio/music gear and ecig stuff EVERYWHERE! It will be good to sort it all out, and get it organized. I guess I better git to work...

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wowow! Those came out gorgeous Jam! I had this tab open all day to reply, but couldn't get the time to get back on! I'm so glad that you guys found it! LOL When i loose something the keyboard is Always the first to get lifted. Never fails. The best of luck for the big move! I can't believe it's time already! I hope all goes well and smoothly.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
No reason to check the site daily Glinda. If you would be so kind to sign up for our newsletter then the updates will come to you via email. All of our subscribers receive word of our stock before the general public. Beings on how we appear to everyone else, we're always out of stock lol. Maybe some changes are going to be made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread