BEWARE OF eSmokeClub

Status
Not open for further replies.

tforce7878

Apr 6, 2011
baltimore
I recently ordered an extra battery and atomizer for my 510. The battery or atomizer didn't work with any of my other 510 products and the atomizer was terrible. I did order two drip tips, which were fine. I did keep them.
My real problem came when I returned the products. They tooking $3.99 from my refund for shipping, saying that I didn't qualify for free shipping because my order was under $20.00. When I initially ordered, my order was over $20.00 hence why I got free shipping, but now they are deducting that from my refund???? Doesn't really make any sense. Then they told me through email that somehow it was my fault they couldn't restock the atomizer. Uhm...am I missing something here? I RETURNED the atomizer because it DIDN'T WORK. They said they wouldn't charge me for the restocking fee. I would have rather that they took $1.99 for restocking instead of this unexplainable "shipping charge" after the fact.
Their customer service was OK. They were nice enough when I was initially communicating with them regarding the battery and atomizer. It did take them a long time to return my initial email...about one week.
I would not order from them again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread