The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Beast Customer Service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by hittman, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    Vapor Beast​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Jun 28, 2018​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I received a faulty item and then received an email that my replacement was being sent out after I had returned the original unit. I received a shipping notification and saw it was a different color than the item I originally ordered. I sent two emails and never received a reply. A few days later I received the different colored unit. I ended up calling on the phone to complain and they said that they normally didn't ship the exact item. I said that I didn't want it and they issued a second return label so I could send it back for store credit(not a refund). I returned it and once again tried emailing them after I hadn't received the credit in five days after the item was returned to them according to the USPS tracking number. Two more emails and no reply. Then I called them on the phone and was told I would receive the credit within an hour of my call. I got home from work a couple hours later and had an email asking for the order number even though the person I talked with found my order while on the phone. I had ordered from them four or five times before but this is the first time I had to deal with anyone there. To say the least I am disappointed and will not order there again after my store credit is used. That is if I actually receive it.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. hittman

Supporting member
    Ok, I did receive an email for a credit but it was for the wrong amount. I had to call them again to get the correct amount issued since they didn’t immediately answer my email although they read the first response with my order number but as soon as there was an issue then no response. I’m definitely never ordering there again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FranC
    This message by FranC has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 8, 2018, Reason: Only suppliers may respond to threads in this forum..
    Jul 12, 2018
  4. BrotherBob
    This message by BrotherBob has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 8, 2018, Reason: Only suppliers may respond to threads in this forum..
    Jul 12, 2018
  5. hittman

Supporting member
    I usually do but had ordered four or five times before. However this was the first time I had to contact them. It’s funny that when you call on the phone, the recording says they were a top ten online vendor in 2016.

6. r77r7r
    This message by r77r7r has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 8, 2018, Reason: Only suppliers may respond to threads in this forum..
    Jul 12, 2018
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    I haven’t gotten the correct credit yet. I’ll check my mail in the morning. I didn’t know they sold out.

8. hittman

Supporting member
    I still didn't have the credit this morning so I sent a help desk message asking to speak to a manager. The person called me and was apologetic but I lost my temper anyway. They ended up sending the correct amount plus $10 extra. I'm glad to be done with this vendor.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.