Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Jun 28, 2018​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I received a faulty item and then received an email that my replacement was being sent out after I had returned the original unit. I received a shipping notification and saw it was a different color than the item I originally ordered. I sent two emails and never received a reply. A few days later I received the different colored unit. I ended up calling on the phone to complain and they said that they normally didn't ship the exact item. I said that I didn't want it and they issued a second return label so I could send it back for store credit(not a refund). I returned it and once again tried emailing them after I hadn't received the credit in five days after the item was returned to them according to the USPS tracking number. Two more emails and no reply. Then I called them on the phone and was told I would receive the credit within an hour of my call. I got home from work a couple hours later and had an email asking for the order number even though the person I talked with found my order while on the phone. I had ordered from them four or five times before but this is the first time I had to deal with anyone there. To say the least I am disappointed and will not order there again after my store credit is used. That is if I actually receive it.​

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ok, I did receive an email for a credit but it was for the wrong amount. I had to call them again to get the correct amount issued since they didn’t immediately answer my email although they read the first response with my order number but as soon as there was an issue then no response. I’m definitely never ordering there again.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Only suppliers may respond to threads in this forum.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Deleted by retired1

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    • Deleted by retired1

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I still didn't have the credit this morning so I sent a help desk message asking to speak to a manager. The person called me and was apologetic but I lost my temper anyway. They ended up sending the correct amount plus $10 extra. I'm glad to be done with this vendor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread