No!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Are you okay?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

You're not gonna make it, are you? :cry:

Poor, B... :( He was a good lad.... :facepalm:

Dibs on mods and nic stash!!! :w00t:

:thumbs:

:oops:

:facepalm:

It was touch and go for awhile but other than some latent emotional distress, I think I will fully recover.

Thanks for caring my brother :D

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Brian!!! :shock:

No!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Are you okay?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

You're not gonna make it, are you? :cry:

Poor, B... :( He was a good lad.... :facepalm:

Dibs on mods and nic stash!!! :w00t:

:thumbs:

:oops:

:facepalm:
Momma always said "where there's a will, there's a way".

Not too sure what she meant by that. :blink:

Tapatyped

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
This will help warm you up and heal your emotional woes, B...

One of my favorites, right up there with Slothday The 13th :thumb:

Feelin' better already :thumbs:

Momma always said "where there's a will, there's a way".

Not too sure what she meant by that. :blink:

Tapatyped

I think it's kinda like the box 'o chocolates :unsure:

In the things mama said kinda way :?:

Dunno :|

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
One of my favorites, right up there with Slothday The 13th :thumb:

Feelin' better already :thumbs:

I think it's kinda like the box 'o chocolates :unsure:

In the things mama said kinda way :?:

Dunno :|
She also said crocodiles are so ornery because they got all those teeth and no toothbrush.

My momma are smart.

Tapatyped

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
"But it's a dry heat". :glare:

Try explaining that to someone who's never known that 70 degrees F in New Orleans burns like Hates but 100 degrees F in San Diego County is almost comfortable.

:blink:

Tapatyped
THIS

FDA BOC

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
She also said crocodiles are so ornery because they got all those teeth and no toothbrush.

My momma are smart.

Tapatyped

Mine always said "always wear clean underwear because you never know when you may be in a horrific accident and they'll have to cut your clothes off and you'll be thoroughly embarrassed if your not wearing clean underwear"

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
That almost happened to me last week :ohmy:
I walked out in the morning and it was below 50 :shock:
Thought I was going to die :oops:
Got my jacket just in time, any longer and I'm sure I would have had frostbite :confused:
Got back to 80 the next day and all was well :thumb:
True story :blink:

It's real simple, people:

25833d1386739396-s-official-today-national-hate-floria-day-see-why-florida.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm not in paradise at the moment. :cry:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Mine always said "always wear clean underwear because you never know when you may be in a horrific accident and they'll have to cut your clothes off and you'll be thoroughly embarrassed if your not wearing clean underwear"

I once countered with "If the medical staff pauses to contemplate the cleanliness of my undergarments, please be prepared to have someone mention just how dirty they were in my obituary." I don't recall her ever mentioning it again after that.

Pretty sure I would have soiled them in that situation, or at the very least have more important things to worry about.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Congratulations on all the vapeversarries, I'll be celebrating my 5th year March 12th... smoked my last one March 12th, 2012 @ 3 PM, received my first two Ciga-like mods the same day ~430 PM and haven't looked back, started DIYing January 2013.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
:)

How's Krisma doin' on your project, Doffy? :?:

Making good progress, I hope? :)

It rained and barely made 16c today and I need two consecutive days of nice weather. :(

Everything is ready for the spray and I am hoping to do it tomorrow. :thumbs:

michael zionts

Dec 15, 2016
Well,..... I think I'm finally ready to go public with these babies... :)
I've been building them for a few months now. Building, testing, building some more,..... more testing...
I've sent a few out already, and have had really good feedback.

heUw6ocl.jpg
xZzrzYQl.jpg

er8IIZKl.jpg
38a14Dul.jpg

IsrJFmjl.jpg
j49f4tnl.jpg

Right off the bat,... I wanna just mention that these mods are inspired by a mod that I purchased over a year ago from a true artisan. He makes the finest wood bf mods on the planet, imho...

Sadly, I had to sell that mod a while back. It was far too nice a mod for a bull in a china closet, like myself... :)
Ever since, I've wanted one like it made of metal. I took matters into my own hands, and finally succeeded in making, what I consider to be,.... the perfect bottom feeder, for me...

There's been a lot of interest along the way from folks around here, for me to make these available to the public.

So,... after giving it a lot of thought,... and contacting the aforementioned mod maker, to obtain his blessing for a healthy borrowing from his design, I decided to make a few to sell.

A big thank you to Peter for not only designing the end-loading bottom feeder, but for also being gracious enough to allow me to borrow from his design. :toast:

Just to be clear,... I make these in my spare time. I have a full time job that has been working me 60+ hours per week for a while now. I'm hoping things will let up soon to allow me more time to focus on the mod making... Until then, I'll just keep pluggin' away, making as many as I can, when I can...

With my current setup, these take many hours to complete. Given that my time is currently very limited,... for the moment,... I'm offering them in 6061 aluminum or brass, in a lightly brushed finish only. More finishes will be available down the road...

Also, I'll never ask anyone for any money until their mod is complete and ready to ship. Just shoot me a pm telling me you want one. I'll add you to the list, then we can discuss options, time frames and such...

The aluminum mods are $400
The brass mods are $450

I'll check in at least once a day to answer questions and give updates, if there are any...

Thanks!

CC
C
Well,..... I think I'm finally ready to go public with these babies... :)
I've been building them for a few months now. Building, testing, building some more,..... more testing...
I've sent a few out already, and have had really good feedback.

heUw6ocl.jpg
xZzrzYQl.jpg

er8IIZKl.jpg
38a14Dul.jpg

IsrJFmjl.jpg
j49f4tnl.jpg

Right off the bat,... I wanna just mention that these mods are inspired by a mod that I purchased over a year ago from a true artisan. He makes the finest wood bf mods on the planet, imho...

Sadly, I had to sell that mod a while back. It was far too nice a mod for a bull in a china closet, like myself... :)
Ever since, I've wanted one like it made of metal. I took matters into my own hands, and finally succeeded in making, what I consider to be,.... the perfect bottom feeder, for me...

There's been a lot of interest along the way from folks around here, for me to make these available to the public.

So,... after giving it a lot of thought,... and contacting the aforementioned mod maker, to obtain his blessing for a healthy borrowing from his design, I decided to make a few to sell.

A big thank you to Peter for not only designing the end-loading bottom feeder, but for also being gracious enough to allow me to borrow from his design. :toast:

Just to be clear,... I make these in my spare time. I have a full time job that has been working me 60+ hours per week for a while now. I'm hoping things will let up soon to allow me more time to focus on the mod making... Until then, I'll just keep pluggin' away, making as many as I can, when I can...

With my current setup, these take many hours to complete. Given that my time is currently very limited,... for the moment,... I'm offering them in 6061 aluminum or brass, in a lightly brushed finish only. More finishes will be available down the road...

Also, I'll never ask anyone for any money until their mod is complete and ready to ship. Just shoot me a pm telling me you want one. I'll add you to the list, then we can discuss options, time frames and such...

The aluminum mods are $400
The brass mods are $450

I'll check in at least once a day to answer questions and give updates, if there are any...

Thanks!

CC
Can I buy one?

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
C

Can I buy one?

welcome michael

corey has 3 newer models too now, in addition to the 18650, there is also 26650, and 2 parallel 18650. But corey will go over options

also stainless steel, titanium, and 2 harder wearing aluminiums than he had in that first post :thumbs:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Can I buy one?

welcome michael

corey has 3 newer models too now, in addition to the 18650, there is also 26650, and 2 parallel 18650. But corey will go over options

also stainless steel, titanium, and 2 harder wearing aluminiums than he had in that first post :thumbs:

Indeed! Welcome, @michael zionts !!! :thumbs:

Doffy is correct! :) Just send me a message and we can discuss the details.

Thanks, guys! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread