Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Well the batteries are cause I have only one-slot charger and I forgot to charge the second one.
Umm yeah, that might be a problem cause in the BB i have the Q2 coil, not rba. Anyway I don't have the kanthal, I only have 316L SS, 0,5mm.
Try a dual SS316L .5 mm 3 mm I.D. 8 wrap... should come in around .2 Ohms and be good between 60 and 95 watts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Coruen

Apr 25, 2017
Truly puzzled. Have you used the same cotton in your previous, more successful, builds? Try different type/brand.
This is my first DIY atomiser, so I really haven't coiled before...

If you forget to charge your second battery, don't use them until you do. You want a married pair, charging and discharging together. You really should get a 2-bay charger (at least) if you've got 2 battery mods, which you do. 4-Bay Nitecore chargers are like 20 bucks on amazon, and I assume a 2-bay is less.

Honestly if you've tried all these different configurations I would lean on something being wrong with the tank. What that is, I don't know.
Yeah, I am about to buy the 2slot, but I wasted all my money on this broken crap... I was thinking of returning it (if they accept it...) and get the "Limitless RDTA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread