~*Big Brother thread!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Okay, my summer starting in July is largely devoted to Big Brother, lol, and I saw that redgirl also has an obsession with it. There is surely more of us that love this reality show, so I thought I would start a thread for us to talk about it! hehe

I like to watch afterdark as well, and I am SO hoping this season is more exciting than the last on afterdark! They need to give them lots of alcohol so they get silly like seasons past!

So who else is all about big brother??

PS: If you are on the west coast, I think BB airs after it does over here, so remember that if you check this post, you may see spoilers!!!!! I don't want to ruin it for anyone! lol

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hmm..don't know who the saboteur is. My husband thought it was the sheriff lady, I think it might be the communications teacher, the bi girl, or the blonde from AR. Red head from Vegas is so ditzy! Does anyone go onto Survivor Sucks forums? If not, they have a Big Brother section and they have this thread called photochops. I go look there during the season if I want some good laughs.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
was never a huge fan of BB...there's usually other stuff that's on that we're into here..

though I must admit that the 2 guilty pleasures of reality TV this season are "the OCD project" and "you're cut off"...oh and of course "Hell's kitchen"

but Thursdays is usually Burn notice, and royal pains for us..and "Son's of Anarchy" when it's on

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
never been a fan of "reality" shows at all personally - if i wanted reality i'd simply have to stop coming to PIF for a week, i'll find all the reality drama i could handle and then some.

but, to each their own

lol aint that the truth...

but the OCD project is a doctor treating OCD patients with some extreme therapies...kinda funny in a way...

and the other one I mentioned....a bunch of spoiled rich girls who's family is about to cut them off...all living together and trying to learn the actual value of a dollar... crying about who's mean and their tiaras and crap...and well it's just funny to see the spoiled overprivileged cry on occasion...

simmi5

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Escanaba, Michigan, a Yooper!
Big Brother is one of my all-time faves!! I wait for it impatiently every year.

AND "You're Cut Off" is HILARIOUS! For any of you that watch the bachelor, the one girl on the show was on the Bachelor a couple of years ago; the one with the prince. She's the girl who had a ton of tiaras and thought she was a princess irl. These girls are ridiculous, fo sho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread