~*Big Brother thread!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmi5

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Escanaba, Michigan, a Yooper!
I'm not allowed to get the live internet feed. The first year when it was free, I spent SO many hours watching it. I would be up until at least 4:00 a.m. almost every night and then had to get up for work....not good. At least with After Dark I can record it and fast forward through the boring stuff so it doesn't take up as much time. I felt so guilty this morning when I got up because I found myself actually kind of annoyed that my DH is home until tomorrow so I probably won't watch AD because I hate torturing him with it. He'll watch the show but doesn't want to sit through AD.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I thought that crazy girl looked familair. That show is a hoot.

AND "You're Cut Off" is HILARIOUS! For any of you that watch the bachelor, the one girl on the show was on the Bachelor a couple of years ago; the one with the prince. She's the girl who had a ton of tiaras and thought she was a princess irl. These girls are ridiculous, fo sho.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I keep myself in the loop everyday over at Morty's TV The Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Daily Update! hehe I already know who was nominated and who won POV :oops: LOL I can't help it, I just HAVE to know! DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS though, cuz it spoils everything as the live feeds are being watched and reported on! hehe

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Isn't it Thursday when they are telling us who it is? I thought it was one of the little guys until tonites show.Now after seeing Kathy blowing the challenge-on purpose almost-that I think maybe she is the sabatoure. Time will tell.......wish I could watch the live feed since I am up till about 4am each night.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I thin Brendon might be the sab, but I am usually wrong, lmao! I don't think it's Kathy only because I don't think she is "likeable" enough! And that Andrew is a strange cookie, man! If you are watching Afterdark at all you will see, he's just an oddball! lol

I agree with you, Mombo, they are seriously boring! :( Lame! They need to get drunk and be silly! haha

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I have to stay off of the computer tonight until AFTER I watch BB with my hubby! LOL He usually lets me watch it before he gets home from work on eviction nights, but he asked me to wait for him tonight so he can find out who the sabateur is with me instead of me telling him! :lol:
Back to work I go! :(

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oh yeah, we get to find out who the saboteur is! What if they were all told they were the saboteur? Or none of them are and BB just did that to cast suspicion in the house.
Hahahaha! I told my hubby last night that maybe the saboteur was noone, or its a camera guy/girl or a producer or something!? LOL They are technically "in the house" because they are in the walls! hahaha!

LOL funny ! But WHO have been freinds for life (or however they phrased it).......?
Soooo in my brainstorming last night, after my dad told me he thinks that Kristen and Hayden are brother and sister, I decided that I think Kathy is Brittney's MOM cuz they kind of look alike! So I tell my hubby, and he agrees that it is possible. Then I get to thinking about it, and maybe it's really true since the X's with tape were over both of their faces on the picture wall!!!! PLUS, after the veto comp, Kathy was totally trash-talking to Brittney about how she had it easy, etc... and when you think about it like Kathy is Brittney's mom, that could be why Brittney argued back a little and then it didn't turn into a big ordeal where Brittney wanted her out, etc...
Whatcha think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread