Big Daddy Vapor steel and Pyrex tanks questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
BDV Big Daddy Pyrex Glass Tube - $17.99 : Big Daddy Vapor

I want to buy Pyrex Or steel tanks to avoid juice cracking. How do steel caps work with steel tubes? Sounds like putting metal on metal , with steel cartos will not stop leaking? What type of cartos work with these ? Aren't dual coil cartos diameter bigger than Boge ?

I love my Chibi tank with boge 2.0 , more than another tank with smoktek carto. So plz I want pyrex or steel tank to use with boge.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mine fits virtually flush on a smoketek 2.5 ohm DC carto... no leaks and no issues yet. I bought the pyrex tubes for the delrin end caps with the same results...no real issues to complain of. The pyrex/delrin combo is a bit better imho because I like to see my liquid as it deplenishes, whereas the SS are beautiful, mighty, and likely indestructible. The pyrex allows for a better timer to allow crystal clear visualization of when you'll need to re-up your poison. The pyrex is cut well and always remains clear...meaning at first glance a discerning eye can tell it is not polycarbonate (poly tends to have little blemishes, grooving, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread