The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cartomizer Tank Master List

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by MiXoLoGiSt, Oct 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
  2. jawal

jawal Full Member Verified Member

Dec 17, 2011
  3. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    After I posted that it was announced they will be sold exclusively at avidvaper, second week of may

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

4. rasic

rasic Full Member

Feb 1, 2012
    tx, houston
    is there a chance that we can be more specific ont he tanks as in diamiter, my tank mod only fits .75

5. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    There's a new avidvaper thread for it and the old thread people were discussing just that. There is a link to the old thread at the very top of my first post ill look for more info when I get home later

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

6. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
  7. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    10character

8. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    [​IMG]

9. jbglenn

jbglenn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2012
    Calgary, Canada
    I saw a tank that looks a lot like the Big Daddy tank, but it has a removable screw for filling from the top of the tank, not on the side. I can't seem to remember where I saw it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

10. fescen9

fescen9 Full Member

Jan 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Can anyone recommend a nice, clean, slim tank that fits standard size Boge cartos that's roughly the same diameter as an eGo battery (14mm)?
    With all this information about tanks, it's difficult to determine how large they are and what they look like on various battery sizes.
    I assume a tank the size I'm looking for will be roughly 2ml or less, and that's fine.

I bought some liquinators -- which are quite nice -- but I just don't want a 22+mm tank sitting atop my 14mm eGo-C Twist battery...

Thanks in advance!

11. grindle

grindle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2012
    Cork
    The Kir Fanis Trap Tank (skip to 1:18)?

There are plenty that can use the XL Boge (45mm), like the 510 DCTs on madvapes.com, or Kir Fanis' Petra Tank, but none that I've seen that take the 35mm Boge AND are the same width as the eGo batteries.

12. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  13. Paulie P.

Paulie P. Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2011
    USA
    New tank coming out soon. It's called the Claymore Carto Tank. The bottom cap knurled and the top cap is smooth. I have two so far and they look sharp on my Provari's.
    There is an active co-op going on right now if anyone is interested. It's $35 for each tank.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342173234.295251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Jagellpuff

Jagellpuff Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    Sweet, I just stumbled on to this thread!

15. Blaine

Blaine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

wow some really nice tanks!! wish i could afford them all lol

16. Whistles

Whistles Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    Hutchinson
  17. PugLady

PugLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    I love all my tanks the same but still on a quest forr good quality 2.0 ohm dual coil carto's 2 hole pre-punched, at a reasonable price? Where should I buy them?? A discount code would be nie too! Thanx in advance for good suggestions! :unsure:

18. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Great review. It looks great!

19. betterBquietnow

betterBquietnow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Massachusets
    Question ya'll: I loooove my J-tank, but was thinking of maybe grabbing a few of the smoktek dct's, mainly because of their attractive price -- for those of you who have tried them, what do you think? Durable/non-leaking? Will they sit flush on a provari (i dont much like the look of tanks that go over the edge of a mod)? I'd like to expand my tank arsenal so I can have several juices in tanks at once, rather than my favorite all day vape in the j tank and everything else in a measly carto...thanks guys!

20. stashbldr

stashbldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    Florida
    I have J-tanks and DCT's and also a Provari. My DCT's do sit virtually flush with my Provari, they are just a hair wider than my J-tanks but the width is so very slight and the DCT is does not overhang the sides of my Provari. The DCT's are not as rugged as the J-tanks but they work fine. I keep my main vape in one of my J-tanks and a few secondary vapes in my DCT's. I use the 3ml J-tanks .. the DCT's are much taller than the J-tank because they are 5ml tanks. I have cut the top 1/4" off of some of the DCT tubes to make them into 3ml tanks .. and other DCT's I leave at the 5ml size for when I use the XL carto's. Hope this helps you.