Status
Not open for further replies.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/276594-clean-tanks.html

Glass Clean tanks safe for any juice, beta tested and released today or tomorrow...

7less7-albums-what-i-am-workin-picture85591-clean-tank-betas.jpg

Last edited:

jawal

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Last edited:

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
7less7 said:
Pete54 said:
Hey JJ. Are these all 3/4" OD? I ask because it just occurred to me that I'm using a mod that has a recessed tank and if these are wider than 3/4" I won't be able to use them! :fingerscrossed:
They are 3/4 inch wide...

7less7 said:
Pete54 said:
JJ, the Parva in the picture above on the Provari looks like it's larger than 3/4" diameter. Is that the standard size? I ask because I use a wooden mod with a recessed tank compartment so if it's greater than 3/4" I can't use these on that mod. Just trying to get my ducks in a row!
It is right at .75mm give or take a couple, if needs be I can measure one exactly and see what I can do...pm in a few days...
10character

fescen9

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
Can anyone recommend a nice, clean, slim tank that fits standard size Boge cartos that's roughly the same diameter as an eGo battery (14mm)?
With all this information about tanks, it's difficult to determine how large they are and what they look like on various battery sizes.
I assume a tank the size I'm looking for will be roughly 2ml or less, and that's fine.

I bought some liquinators -- which are quite nice -- but I just don't want a 22+mm tank sitting atop my 14mm eGo-C Twist battery...

Thanks in advance!

grindle

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Cork
I saw a tank that looks a lot like the Big Daddy tank, but it has a removable screw for filling from the top of the tank, not on the side. I can't seem to remember where I saw it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The Kir Fanis Trap Tank (skip to 1:18)?

Can anyone recommend a nice, clean, slim tank that fits standard size Boge cartos that's roughly the same diameter as an eGo battery (14mm)?
With all this information about tanks, it's difficult to determine how large they are and what they look like on various battery sizes.
I assume a tank the size I'm looking for will be roughly 2ml or less, and that's fine.

I bought some liquinators -- which are quite nice -- but I just don't want a 22+mm tank sitting atop my 14mm eGo-C Twist battery...

Thanks in advance!

There are plenty that can use the XL Boge (45mm), like the 510 DCTs on madvapes.com, or Kir Fanis' Petra Tank, but none that I've seen that take the 35mm Boge AND are the same width as the eGo batteries.

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
Question ya'll: I loooove my J-tank, but was thinking of maybe grabbing a few of the smoktek dct's, mainly because of their attractive price -- for those of you who have tried them, what do you think? Durable/non-leaking? Will they sit flush on a provari (i dont much like the look of tanks that go over the edge of a mod)? I'd like to expand my tank arsenal so I can have several juices in tanks at once, rather than my favorite all day vape in the j tank and everything else in a measly carto...thanks guys!

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Question ya'll: I loooove my J-tank, but was thinking of maybe grabbing a few of the smoktek dct's, mainly because of their attractive price -- for those of you who have tried them, what do you think? Durable/non-leaking? Will they sit flush on a provari (i dont much like the look of tanks that go over the edge of a mod)? I'd like to expand my tank arsenal so I can have several juices in tanks at once, rather than my favorite all day vape in the j tank and everything else in a measly carto...thanks guys!

I have J-tanks and DCT's and also a Provari. My DCT's do sit virtually flush with my Provari, they are just a hair wider than my J-tanks but the width is so very slight and the DCT is does not overhang the sides of my Provari. The DCT's are not as rugged as the J-tanks but they work fine. I keep my main vape in one of my J-tanks and a few secondary vapes in my DCT's. I use the 3ml J-tanks .. the DCT's are much taller than the J-tank because they are 5ml tanks. I have cut the top 1/4" off of some of the DCT tubes to make them into 3ml tanks .. and other DCT's I leave at the 5ml size for when I use the XL carto's. Hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread