Bigger is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Has nothing to do with vaping but i love this rifle.

Attachments

• 20mm022standingatangle-FP.jpg
    20mm022standingatangle-FP.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20-mm.jpg
    20-mm.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Yeah, that 20mm is a monster. What's the recoil like? More to the point - what's the cost/round? And where do you shoot it?

I have an Armalite AR-50 (and a little AR-15 too, yellow and purple :) ) - and the AR-50 is at least $5/round. In competition, it costs me closer to $17/round.

That 20mm monster has got to be EXPENSIVE to plink with.

And here in California, you just can't find a place to shoot the 50 anymore.

Nice weapon, though! :)

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
it is 10.00 per round the rounds i get are training ammo from a vulcan. the rifle was around 9000 dollars. it has a max effective range of 5000 yards. I did manage to get one range that would let me shot it although i did get quite a crowd around me. the recoil is actually not to bad some what like a 600 nitro. the gun is very heavy so it absorbs most of it.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, that 20mm is a monster. What's the recoil like? More to the point - what's the cost/round? And where do you shoot it?

I have an Armalite AR-50 (and a little AR-15 too, yellow and purple :) )

Adrenalynn, I'm gonna need to see a pic of that purple and yellow AR-15...:lol::lol::lol:...Seriously!

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I shoot with someone that has a Hello Kitty AR.

That's really a LOT less than I expected, Cory. I shoot 750gr Match primarily. Hand matched for competition. I shoot 700-1200, 500-1000 cold-bore. Of course, you can get out 2000-3000 - or at least - someone can. Not I. Anything over 1500 and I'd be lucky to hit hardened targets. ;) Nothing nearly so far out as that thing can reach.

I'll need to post some pictures once I move, Cat's Mom - I don't have access to those drives at the moment. Don't let me forget - but you can reference here: Cloak & Dagger - SharpPointyThings.com - Custom Knives and Historical Costumes

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread