Biggest capacity tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
To be fair... any tank you get from IBT or 3V rocks. These two makers, and I use the term "Maker" in the traditional sense, are top shelf and the only ones I currently collect. Value for dollar... nothing showy or "look at me!", just a quality product.

I agree with you, but the last two times I went to the vape shop I was using my VVV tank and got quite a few oos and ahhs.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I agree with you, but the last two times I went to the vape shop I was using my VVV tank and got quite a few oos and ahhs.
Wow... you must frequent pretty low rent B&Ms. ;-)

Kinda like riding your Sherco to a Yamaha dealer, or driving your Audi A5 to a Kia store... or wearing your Ulysse Nardin to a Rolex dealer, or... seriously, I can go on forever here. :blink:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
It is pretty low end stuff that they carry, but I think they were most impressed with the size of it. I get the impression they had never seen a tank that holds 8 ml.
You go out and about with a 8? Wooo hooo... you must have that on a nice size VV-VW mod, and even then... that's a beast to be out in the world with.

For fun, I tossed a 8 on 350mAh eGo.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Looked like a high tech version of an old-timey baby rattle.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanked25mmsb.jpg 8 ml 25mm pyrex IBTanked on a Silver Bullet.

clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg 7 ml 25mm Triple V pyrex tanks (clear & frosted) from VVV on AltSmoke BB and Silver Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread