Billow v1 "wheezing" and "squeeking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I just picked up this tank on recommendation of the local B&M (they were on sale for cheap) and tried a few builds in it.

Likes so far:
    • this is my first RTA which is designed for dual coils so stuffing two in there was much easier than a tank not designed for dual
    • good capacity
    • I like the screw hole bottom fill, however needed a syringe to make best use of it
    • able to work on build (if your lucky!) without draining the tank
    Dislikes so far:
    • did I mention the 'whistling'? Very annoying. I tried a few different builds and it does not seem to be build specific
    • I prefer two-part air chimney so I can check the wicking after getting the bottom part on
    • I use %100VG and with wick in the 4 channels I get 'dry coil' messages while vaping, floods out the air holes when I leave the channels clear (but have the deck well wicked)
    Currently I have the tank wrapped in a paper towel and stuffed in a Ziplock (as I don't trust it) packed for a weekend trip. I like the idea of extra vapor production that I might get out of a dual coil RTA but won't stand for leaking and the wheezing, squeaking or whistling is VERY annoying!!! (I have a subtank or two that I don't use because of this)

Any thoughts on the whistling?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread