Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi friends, I bought a New RTA called Steam Crave. It's a dual coil build. it's got a large tank and TONS of adjustable air flow! it's a super easy build. I built mine at .3 ohms. It's wicking great at higher wattage and has a great flavor! You really get TONS of vapor out of this atomizer! I love building and I must say my weakness is buying new rebuildable atomizers. It's safe to say I have quite a LARGE collection. That said, this RTA hangs with the best of them flavor wise and blows most of them out of the water vapor wise. it's filled easily and works great. If your looking for a new RTA I do recommend giving this one a try. as I said it's a fast easy dual coil build and you can pick one up for around 48.00 dollars.it comes with spare parts, screws, tank, and piece that controls the air flow holes. There are four large adjustable air holes. it comes with a wide bore drip tip as well. you can check one out at steamcrave.com. it comes with a authentication sticker as well to insure your not buying a clone. I'm so pleased with the flavor, I'm using it as my daily atomizer. it's defiently worth purchasing! ZERO leaking or dry hits! after wicking I just tuck the wick into the deck next to the juice flow holes and it won't go dry.Check it out and let me know what you think. if you have one already what are YOUR thoughts on it. For me, it's been a definite keeper.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
How much does it hold?
What alloy is it made of?
3 post,,4?

It comes with TWO GLASS tanks, it holds
6ml. of juice, it has a 3 post RDA style deck, it has a anti spit-backd extention drip tip that can be swapped out if you like , the rest of the tank is metal which is a brushes stainless steel. it has a four hole adjustable air flow and the airflow band is made of tough Silicone and you get two of them. Separate chambers keep the juice and coil apart for easy refilling. The post screws are hex(comes with extra and hex driver) a very. simale dual coil build. if you feel like the special designed drip tip is muting the flavor, you can switch it out with ANY 510 drip tip. I personally felt it had good flavor with the spit back drip tip but I was curious to see what u it would be like if I switched it out so I went ahead and switched mine and that REALLY made the flavor POP!! So I kept the different tip on it. Hope this helps and any more questions feel free to ask!

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
It comes with TWO GLASS tanks, it holds
6ml. of juice, it has a 3 post RDA style deck, it has a anti spit-backd extention drip tip that can be swapped out if you like , the rest of the tank is metal which is a brushes stainless steel. it has a four hole adjustable air flow and the airflow band is made of tough Silicone and you get two of them. Separate chambers keep the juice and coil apart for easy refilling. The post screws are hex(comes with extra and hex driver) a very. simale dual coil build. if you feel like the special designed drip tip is muting the flavor, you can switch it out with ANY 510 drip tip. I personally felt it had good flavor with the spit back drip tip but I was curious to see what u it would be like if I switched it out so I went ahead and switched mine and that REALLY made the flavor POP!! So I kept the different tip on it. Hope this helps and any more questions feel free to ask!
Thank you for taking the time. I'll add it to my Billows order.

Reactions: realsis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread