The Billow v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteakAndEggs

Dec 7, 2014
Mcallen, Texas
Hey Billow fans! Just saw this on eciggity...
Billow v2 RTA by EHPRO & Eciggity - Eciggity

So stoked! I looove my billow. My favorite rta to date. Awesome vapor & flavor. I have had my qualms about it, but it's performance always made up for the small issues. Hopefully they've addressed some of these with the new version. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll.
Keep on vapin', friends!

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Just out of curiosity, maybe I'm missing something, but all those pictures have an extra piece. Like the bottom piece of the chimney, looks like there's two in all those.

Says two piece chimney, maybe they're just showing it together and separated.

I believe the chimney piece that screws onto the deck slides into the chimney piece in the tank. Take a close look at the deck piece, it has an o-ring at the top of it.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Clearomizers? This is an RTA.
Whooops! Knew I should have waited until Techno got back from fixing his computer! DOH! :facepalm:

Hang on, moving the thread again.....

ETA .... Moved to RTA's from Clearomizers from General Vaping Discussion ;)

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
This tank looks interesting. I wonder how much space the build deck gives compared to other similar style dual coil RTAs. I really like the no tool fill option.

The UD Goblin has been my daily driver, works flawlessly. If this performs like it I'll have to give it a shot. Although I don't know if the billow 2 will offer anything different in the vape quality. Just seems easier to maintain.

Reactions: heateris

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
I believe the chimney piece that screws onto the deck slides into the chimney piece in the tank. Take a close look at the deck piece, it has an o-ring at the top of it.

Some said the inner chimney piece protects your wick when you take the tank off. Make sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Btsmokincat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread