**Bingo**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I know I said I would post this thread at 10, but wanted to start it early in case of questions or anything. I will be calling out a flavor twice a day. I printed out all of the flavors you guys chose, took out the duplicates and scrambled them up. Only the flavors that you ladies and gentlemen chose, will be called. Please no chatting on this thread. I am sorry if it sounds rude, but it will be easier for people to double check the flavors being called. When you get a bingo, Shout it out... (Type it out) and I will check your bored. I will do 3 winners. 1st place is a $15 gift cert, 2nd place is $10 and 3rd is $5. Umm... I think that is it. If I missed anything or you guys have questions, you can ask them on one of the other bingo threads and I will get it answered. Good luck everyone and thank you so much for joining the contest!!! First Flavor will be posted at 10.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
And another thing before we start... Yes, I am breaking my no chatter rule lol.... I will have a consolation prize. All of the people that don't win, will receive a sample of our Merlot flavor. It is new, so you guys will have the opportunity to test it before anyone else and let us know how you like it. That is all! T-minus 10 min till the first flavor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread