I just pm'd Redd & spacekitty as I'm still waiting for the gift certificate.... We experienced massive storming and widespread flooding in Ohio on Wednesday. Barbertucky (as us locals like to lovingly refer to Barberton) had some of the hardest hit flooding. Not sure if their new locale was close but I'm sure they're feeling some of the effects. I pm'd Mich a few days before I believe this happened but no response. Let's give them until the first of the week to respond and go from there. Sound like a plan?