Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
How do you guys organize your juice drawers/cabinets? This is my juice drawer:
amygapy4.jpg

I separate them by origin (imports on the left and locals on the right, then by brand, then by age, with the oldest in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I don't do that stuff. They are all jumbled together on a table and in a shoebox underneath Then some are in here and some are in the living room and some are in kid's room. My tanks are all over the kitchen right now on towels drying, the coil fairy has some of the coils and puts them by my chair in the living room...

I am just pleased with myself if I can manage to keep all the bathrooms with toilet paper

RsFKevSki

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
South Carolina
How do you guys organize your juice drawers/cabinets? This is my juice drawer:
amygapy4.jpg

I separate them by origin (imports on the left and locals on the right, then by brand, then by age, with the oldest in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even have that many EMPTY bottles, let alone bottles with liquid still in them. I can never seem to come off enough funds to start a "Steeping Drawer"

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I have emptied 2 bottles this week, my beloved Shamrock Shake... I go thru a 15 ml bottle of that pretty much every week. This was a bottle I started last week and the other was a mint candy. mMint candy is one you would think would be an easy peasy but three seems to be a fine balance and most miss the mark

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Alright folks quick question, do you want me to go ahead and randomize today's three winners or (since we are less than 100 posts away from 2000 which is the last winner of this giveaway) wait until we reach it and announce all four in one go?

By the way since I know you guys always think I'm up to something :)lol: :laugh:), once we reach 2000 this giveaway will take a short break. With the amount of orders we've been getting recently, right now I'm working overtime and will probably have to stay up until 3am mixing orders and wake up early tomorrow to get back to working as well. On top of that we need to push the three upcoming flavors (Custard Assault, Heaven's Temptation and Cinnamon Delight) so we can release them as promised the beginning of next month. Once they are released, this giveaway will resume in another new thread. :)

RsFKevSki

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
South Carolina
I have emptied 2 bottles this week, my beloved Shamrock Shake... I go thru a 15 ml bottle of that pretty much every week. This was a bottle I started last week and the other was a mint candy. mMint candy is one you would think would be an easy peasy but three seems to be a fine balance and most miss the mark

I'm using about 1.5-2.0ml per day, depending on what voltage I'm using on my MyStart Revolver (Ego Twist) I really like 4.8v on these 2.5ohm EVOD heads though

RsFKevSki

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
South Carolina
Alright folks quick question, do you want me to go ahead and randomize today's three winners or (since we are less than 100 posts away from 2000 which is the last winner of this giveaway) wait until we reach it and announce all four in one go?

By the way since I know you guys always think I'm up to something :)lol: :laugh:), once we reach 2000 this giveaway will take a short break. With the amount of orders we've been getting recently, right now I'm working overtime and will probably have to stay up until 3am mixing orders and wake up early tomorrow to get back to working as well. On top of that we need to push the three upcoming flavors (Custard Assault, Heaven's Temptation and Cinnamon Delight) so we can release them as promised the beginning of next month. Once they are released, this giveaway will resume in another new thread. :)

I'd like to know tonight, so I can budget for next week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread