Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I'll say it again, as it bears repeating. I've not yet tried the juice, though I was weighing an order even before I won. In the vaping world, it seems like every vendor wants to crank out 100 flavors that you can find at every other vendor. Woo hoo, another apple, cinnamon roll, and RY4!

I really appreciate vendors who would rather focus on a few unique flavors, get them right, and give the vaping world something it hasn't seen before. I don't know how these will stack up to some of the legendary juices out there, but I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Very optimistic. ;)

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I'll say it again, as it bears repeating. I've not yet tried the juice, though I was weighing an order even before I won. In the vaping world, it seems like every vendor wants to crank out 100 flavors that you can find at every other vendor. Woo hoo, another apple, cinnamon roll, and RY4!

I really appreciate vendors who would rather focus on a few unique flavors, get them right, and give the vaping world something it hasn't seen before. I don't know how these will stack up to some of the legendary juices out there, but I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Very optimistic. ;)

Agreed.. And I think it is geared towards different groups of vapers. If you have 100 flavors you are targeting newer vapors and if you have only a select group of flavors you are targeting the more veteran vapers imo.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois

Yeah that is one thing that attracted me to Bionic......so many new vendors open up with the same basic flavors you can get at 100 other sites.....what I look for now is unique and different flavors that I cannot find anywhere else and based on the descriptions Bionic has those......it is fine for a site to offer the basic flavors but I think at this point in time you need to set yourself apart from other vendors by having those unique flavors

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I see your guys point but when I first started vaping, I went for several of the unique juices and actually found few that I cared for. It seemed they all had one good juice and then used it somehow in all their other combos or something but was pleased and impressed to see that all of the Bionic ones seem to be totally different from each other. I would rather see a vendor start with a limited number of juices that were really great and then go from there. I am really excited to win a sampler pack and for it to arrive but waiting for the steep may be difficult... I will do my best though :)

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
I see your guys point but when I first started vaping, I went for several of the unique juices and actually found few that I cared for. It seemed they all had one good juice and then used it somehow in all their other combos or something but was pleased and impressed to see that all of the Bionic ones seem to be totally different from each other. I would rather see a vendor start with a limited number of juices that were really great and then go from there. I am really excited to win a sampler pack and for it to arrive but waiting for the steep may be difficult... I will do my best though :)

LOL I have KJ for their unique juices and L7 for some unique and also a lot of affordable juices.....those are my 2 main juice companies....I think Bionic could be added to the list if their juices are as good as the descriptions

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Hey guys Good Morning! Congrats to the winners psyched to try these. KJ -- Killer Juice? I like Killer Juice LOTS! Walt does a lot of flip flopping of his flavors though lol...too many ideas. I think he's trying to make too many people (like us) happy! I've ordered like 3 times and have so many bottles from him but every time I check some flavors are gone and new flavors are there.
Prices are great though.

I can't wait to get some new juice in! I get sick of what I have so fast!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Morning BIONICALS peeps......
if my post is picked please pif to hasnt won yet so they can try da juice!

f2ac7c2ee832d5cee59cbd5fa04867c9.jpg

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Morning BIONICALS peeps......
if my post is picked please pif to hasnt won yet so they can try da juice!

f2ac7c2ee832d5cee59cbd5fa04867c9.jpg
Giveaway is officially over :). We are working on the next giveaway, planned for tomorrow. This time we'll cater to both those who have already tried our line and those who haven't (giving you the option to pick a full sample pack or 30ml bottles :D)

Also, :lol: awesome pic!

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
In an attempt to cope with the recent burst of orders and 22 sample packs given away in 5 days through this giveaway (as well as our FB giveaways and requests from reviewers to sample our line), please let us take your attention for a few seconds.

This is directed at the winners that have not gotten tracking numbers yet. We'll compile all of the remaining prizes and send all of your them on Friday at the same time.

Thank you for participating on this giveaway, and lookout for the next one this week!

Last edited:

jswag5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Indiana
In an attempt to cope with the recent burst of orders and 22 sample packs given away in 5 days through this giveaway (as well as our FB giveaways and requests from reviewers to sample our line), please let us take your attention for a few seconds.

This is directed at the winners that have not gotten tracking numbers yet. We'll compile all of the remaining prizes and send all of your them on Friday at the same time.

Thank you for participating on this giveaway, and lookout for the next one this week!

no problem, lots of juice on hand, i dont need it imediately

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama

Thanks for taking care of us "paying customers" first.

Ordered on Sunday amid that flurry of forum activity.

Got my tracking number and shipping notice today. You guys must be super busy.

Good Work!!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway and take your time.................although I can't wait to try them:)

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Thanks for taking care of us "paying customers" first.

Ordered on Sunday amid that flurry of forum activity.

Got my tracking number and shipping notice today. You guys must be super busy.

Good Work!!
Well, we don't really like setting prizes aside just because they are free. However, most of the latest influx of orders happened before the prize winners (or before we got a reply from the winners). You are completely right, between the different giveaways, the amount of winners as it was pointed out, 1320ml in 5 days just from this giveaway, roughly 270ml from the FB giveaway, and about 180ml for reviewers, we sure have had quite some busy days. However we are extremely happy! There's nothing that brings more joy to us than knowing there's a lot of you awesome folks getting to try our line either at a discounted price or completely free! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread