The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Discussion in 'Bionic Vapor' started by jcalis1394, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    I'll say it again, as it bears repeating. I've not yet tried the juice, though I was weighing an order even before I won. In the vaping world, it seems like every vendor wants to crank out 100 flavors that you can find at every other vendor. Woo hoo, another apple, cinnamon roll, and RY4!

I really appreciate vendors who would rather focus on a few unique flavors, get them right, and give the vaping world something it hasn't seen before. I don't know how these will stack up to some of the legendary juices out there, but I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Very optimistic. ;)

2. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    Agreed.. And I think it is geared towards different groups of vapers. If you have 100 flavors you are targeting newer vapors and if you have only a select group of flavors you are targeting the more veteran vapers imo.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

3. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    Yeah that is one thing that attracted me to Bionic......so many new vendors open up with the same basic flavors you can get at 100 other sites.....what I look for now is unique and different flavors that I cannot find anywhere else and based on the descriptions Bionic has those......it is fine for a site to offer the basic flavors but I think at this point in time you need to set yourself apart from other vendors by having those unique flavors

4. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
  5. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I see your guys point but when I first started vaping, I went for several of the unique juices and actually found few that I cared for. It seemed they all had one good juice and then used it somehow in all their other combos or something but was pleased and impressed to see that all of the Bionic ones seem to be totally different from each other. I would rather see a vendor start with a limited number of juices that were really great and then go from there. I am really excited to win a sampler pack and for it to arrive but waiting for the steep may be difficult... I will do my best though :)

6. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    LOL I have KJ for their unique juices and L7 for some unique and also a lot of affordable juices.....those are my 2 main juice companies....I think Bionic could be added to the list if their juices are as good as the descriptions

7. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Ren, I totaly agree...... wait... did I just agree with you??????? Don't know L7 and that is fine... keeps me outta trouble prolly. I have a good feeling about Bionic Juices rather like when I stumbled on KJ and that is a good sign.

8. MonicaRae

MonicaRae Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys Good Morning! Congrats to the winners psyched to try these. KJ -- Killer Juice? I like Killer Juice LOTS! Walt does a lot of flip flopping of his flavors though lol...too many ideas. I think he's trying to make too many people (like us) happy! I've ordered like 3 times and have so many bottles from him but every time I check some flavors are gone and new flavors are there.
    Prices are great though.

I can't wait to get some new juice in! I get sick of what I have so fast!

9. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    Morning BIONICALS peeps......
    if my post is picked please pif to hasnt won yet so they can try da juice!

[​IMG]

10. jcalis1394

jcalis1394 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Giveaway is officially over :). We are working on the next giveaway, planned for tomorrow. This time we'll cater to both those who have already tried our line and those who haven't (giving you the option to pick a full sample pack or 30ml bottles :D)

Also, :lol: awesome pic!

11. shelzmike

shelzmike Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Thanks to BV for the awesome contest. I am stoked to get some more flavors in my case to work on. As a new vaper, anything new (and definitely cool they are won!) is exciting! Congrats to the other winners.

12. jcalis1394

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    In an attempt to cope with the recent burst of orders and 22 sample packs given away in 5 days through this giveaway (as well as our FB giveaways and requests from reviewers to sample our line), please let us take your attention for a few seconds.

This is directed at the winners that have not gotten tracking numbers yet. We'll compile all of the remaining prizes and send all of your them on Friday at the same time.

Thank you for participating on this giveaway, and lookout for the next one this week!

13. MikeNice81

MikeNice81 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    NC
    Thanks for the update. No rush here.

14. jswag5

jswag5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2014
    Indiana
    no problem, lots of juice on hand, i dont need it imediately

15. chigal

chigal Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    chicago
    Congrats to all the winners! :toast:

16. jcalis1394

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Thanks to all of you for being so awesome! That attitude will not go unrewarded, we'll make sure of it :)

17. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    Lol I'll quit stalking my mailman as hard.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

18. rowdyplace

rowdyplace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Birmingham, Alabama

Thanks for taking care of us "paying customers" first.

Ordered on Sunday amid that flurry of forum activity.

Got my tracking number and shipping notice today. You guys must be super busy.

Good Work!!

19. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway and take your time.................although I can't wait to try them:)

20. jcalis1394

Jul 29, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Well, we don't really like setting prizes aside just because they are free. However, most of the latest influx of orders happened before the prize winners (or before we got a reply from the winners). You are completely right, between the different giveaways, the amount of winners as it was pointed out, 1320ml in 5 days just from this giveaway, roughly 270ml from the FB giveaway, and about 180ml for reviewers, we sure have had quite some busy days. However we are extremely happy! There's nothing that brings more joy to us than knowing there's a lot of you awesome folks getting to try our line either at a discounted price or completely free! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.