Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #5 Like the old times - Choose from 3 prizes/5 winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good evening folks! Given the amount of fun that it was to host the last giveaway that ended this Monday, it reminded me of how great it was back when I first became a supplier. So I decided to make another one just like we used to do in the old times;

The rules are simple;
-Spamming will not increase your chances to win.
-Posting only once and leaving (not getting involved in the conversation) will decrease your chances.

The prizes:
-4 15ml bottles
-2 30ml bottles
-1 60ml bottle

...of the flavors, PG/VG ratio and nicotine strength of your choosing!

On to the interesting part; what do you have to do to win? Fairly simple, and if you've been part of any of our previous giveaways you'll recognize it instantly: Every 400 posts a winner will be announced until we reach 2000 posts. As usual, depending on things as the time it takes to reach 2000 posts, extensions/bonuses/surprises may be added.

Straightforward, random, fun. Engage in interesting conversations with our wonderful ECF community, ask me questions, ask the Bionic minions about which flavors are their favorites, talk about anything! I'll be involved as much as I can and of course help the post count as well, but don't rely too much on me! :D

Good luck everyone!

PS: You can win more than once. Even if you've won in any of our previous giveaways you still have the same chance as everyone else to win again.

35c467d868745e13b45fb50ac7c84b28.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread