Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
lr 510 atty(tested at 1.0Ω) in a AFSv3 at 4 volts
2lxb5ao.jpg

fatboystudios

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
philippines
Hey guys im really hooked on the provari. I just love it. here is my black I just love the textured finish of it. =)

5861504966_85e2533934_z.jpg

I've heard some people here thinking about getting a second one. How do you justify to yourself that you need a second Provari? I'm asking cause I need to convince myself that i need another one..=)

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
here's my Black w/ a Drip Shield:
DSC00280.jpg

what atty are you using, im trying to figure out which adapter and attys i need to get to make the drip shield sit low on the provari and not have a gap like some of the other pictures?

Also is the Black Chrome textured? It looks smooth on the site?

Last edited:

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
They have the adapters you need on the empire site to make 510 atomizers work with the DS. I am using avids stealth 510-901 and a regular 901-510 that you can get from empire. Sorry to post about other vendors on this sub forum, delete if you have to.

edit: They have the adapters on Provape too that will probably work just fine. E-Cig Accessories, Atomizers, & Parts

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
...I've heard some people here thinking about getting a second one. How do you justify to yourself that you need a second Provari? I'm asking cause I need to convince myself that i need another one..=)

Here's my justification:
  • Backup - If something were to happen to my ProVari, I don't know if I could wait while it is being repaired. Or, worse still, what if I lost one?
  • Flavors - I run two different flavors in my Liquinators, usually one with a LR dual coil and one with a HV 3.0Ω. This saves a lot of switching out or voltage switching. If you're running a LR atomizer, you also avoid burning it out.
  • Size - I have one with the extended 18650 cap which is used for marathon vaping sessions and one with the 18490 cap for stealth vaping.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Yup my Provari's with matching iAtty's are for outdoor use while the SS GGTS is for home use only, rest of the GG collection is for viewing pleasure in the liquor cabinet. FB Studios, judging by your GG collection I'm sure you can find a justification for buying another Provari as well. I have already had a close call with one of my Provaris and I found I can't go without one so I now keep a back up.

FB the jeepney rides get pretty rough sometimes and you might drop one lol... Or god forbid get robed while riding a side car on the back roads of Manila.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Hey guys im really hooked on the provari. I just love it. here is my black I just love the textured finish of it. =)

5861504966_85e2533934_z.jpg

I've heard some people here thinking about getting a second one. How do you justify to yourself that you need a second Provari? I'm asking cause I need to convince myself that i need another one..=)

Btw I don't know how your taking quality photos like that with an iPhone like that; but I love it and applaud you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread