Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ha, well you should have waited to ask :D I also have some Black caps that came in Matte... looks like they were tumbled. Have been sitting on these for awhile not really knowing what to do with them. I think I will get some good pictures of them and put them up as a limited run sort of thing, think I have around 500 sets or so. You might imagine it was tough to shelve that much inventory... Maybe we will do a special pricing on them "while they last".

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Ha, well you should have waited to ask :D I also have some Black caps that came in Matte... looks like they were tumbled. Have been sitting on these for awhile not really knowing what to do with them. I think I will get some good pictures of them and put them up as a limited run sort of thing, think I have around 500 sets or so. You might imagine it was tough to shelve that much inventory... Maybe we will do a special pricing on them "while they last".

OCD, is there any chance the 22mm Black Caps will be available soon?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
DJ, not sure when we will be getting the Black on order. Still trying to finish off the last few colors I thought we were going to have already had by now. I am going to get some pictures up for the Matte Black caps I have. I am not completely thrilled with them simply because they are different from our black but I know a lot of folks would like the flat look and they are doin no good sittin on the shelf here.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ooops, something I did not consider. I was trying to clean up the menu system to try and remove any confusion folks have when getting their first tank. One thing we have noticed was that by having Tubes, Caps and Complete tanks many folks got confused as to what to get in order to have a working tank so I eliminated those two redundant categories since they were both represented in the Tank Builder section and did not think about OOS situations on the Caps. I also added some information on those Tank pages that should clear up most questions as to whats needed right at the source.

I have added the Caps back to the menu under Accessory->Cartomizer Caps so you can now bring up the pages for each of the sizes of Caps.

Not sure when we will be getting these back in as we are catching up on some other commitments so nothing new is going on the calendar at this moment. I will say that our recent changes seem to be making changes in a positive direction though so my guess is folks are getting a bit of buzz out there on us due to this restructuring. We will keep our fingers crossed that these trends continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread