• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Black SB Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry desrtrat you really should look in to these. Are you going to try and make it to the next meeting?

I'm just jealous! haha I'd love to get one but it's no worth the hell I'd catch from the wife about it. I KNEW I should have just grabbed it from namuch and ran the other night ;)....I'd love to go to the next meeting, but weekends are about impossible for me...at least in the mornings or afternoons. Looks like I'll just have to stick with the casual "Meet for a beer" thing we did the other night. That was a good time too!

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
No the 14500 is for the BB. The SB uses the 18650. Its 3.7V 2400mAh battery. I use them and they last more than 8 hours even while heavy vaping. I don't think I have vaped one till it was fully discharged yet. I normally switch to 6v after work of on the weekend.

BTW a side note... Chad is now selling them... Products

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
No the 14500 is for the BB. The SB uses the 18650. Its 3.7V 2400mAh battery. I use them and they last more than 8 hours even while heavy vaping. I don't think I have vaped one till it was fully discharged yet. I normally switch to 6v after work of on the weekend.

BTW a side note... Chad is now selling them... Products

Thanks, was just pulling straws since I got my Bartleby today and it uses the 14500.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Thinking about Margaritaville, The Sandbar, or Lis Doon Varna for next time. Not quite in my backyard but all are right off the 101. A little more convenient for those ppl lucky enough not to be in land-locked Surprise.. :)

I'm in!! haha and ahhhh...yall may want to hide your SB's this time haha ;)

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
My son's hip hop performance is that day and we won't get out of there until about 9 PM. :( I think I am gonna have to wait til after we get back from Cali anyway though..... the hubby is in Pittsburgh next week anyway so it's not like I could just leave the kids! You guys are gonna be so close tooo....... vape hard and communicate with me by smoke signal!

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
My son's hip hop performance is that day and we won't get out of there until about 9 PM. :( I think I am gonna have to wait til after we get back from Cali anyway though..... the hubby is in Pittsburgh next week anyway so it's not like I could just leave the kids! You guys are gonna be so close tooo....... vape hard and communicate with me by smoke signal!

I think im off work friday and the weekend too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread