• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Black SB Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Wish Rob could get some black silver bullets and BBs for our next meeting. With batteries. Would love to buy it then. Seems he's out of stock on the silver Black Bullet. And I want to be able to do 5v. The BB only does 3.7, right?

The Silver Bullet does 3.7v and 6v. You need to get different batteries. The BB does 3.7v with batteries and 5v if you buy the Pass-Though and have a 2.0 powered USB. Their are many adapters for that. Oh the BB also does 6v but I have not done this b/c the batteries are unprotected. Also they (Rob and Chad) have been talking about coming out with a PT for the Silver Bullet to do 5v.

I have the set and like them for different reasons. The BB is small and is great to have on the go. The SB and BSB have giving me no troubles at all, but they are bigger. The button is the reason I went with the Silver Bullet in the first place. Doesn't feel or look like a $0.05 button that would activate anytime it wanted to. Just don't drop it. I have a battle scar on my SB and BB. Trying to keep the BSB nice and scar free.

He should have stock back in a couple of days. I know he has been keeping Chad busy and the holidays must have taken it toll on his inventory.

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Great, thanks for the info. I'll keep my eye on the site. I really want the BSB (can't believe I typed "silver Black Bullet" - I must have been tired) hahaha.

I don't mind the size of it cause I usually go out for breaks at work and sit somewhere reading while I vape. I like the feel and look and, as you pointed out, the great button. My passthrough from V4L is still going strong and is the best vape I get out of all my items so I'm sure I'll use that at home for some time.

The wonderful Isaac is working with me on the Chameleon issue I am having so hopefully I'll end up with two great mods and be set for some time.

Now I need to order some more WYS4 juice from Matt. I cannot stop vaping it. It even surpasses the pineapple binge I went on from our November meeting ;)

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Hmm, the pulldown still only shows Silver as an option.

And why are there three checkboxes for the same batteries I wonder? I'll keep a watch, still really want one, but already spent $100 on the Chameleon and have fiddled with it enough to get it going for now.

Just want a 5v option and the BSB is what I want. I shall be patient (and keep saving).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread