The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Black SB Photos

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Sharky, Nov 29, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Count me in for the East Side.
    (Tried to make the last West Side one and plugged it in the GPS - - It simply responded "Check your local airport - You may want to look into a commuter flight.")

2. CrazyTerrie11

CrazyTerrie11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Huh? That wasnt me, that was my evil twin....heehee

3. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well, since half of us live in the East Valley and the other half on the West side, maybe a central place would be good for an informal get together too. I'm thinking Hazelwoods since we all know where it is and it's pretty central, but I'm open to any other suggestions you might have. I figure we'd get more people to show up if it's central. Like you all, my schedule isn't too great until next year either so maybe we could do this sometime in early to mid January? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

4. Neo

Neo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My 25 cents (inflation).

I'd love to meet up someplace on the east side of town. I guess that's just the price of living in such a place. What happened to this town anyway? Used to be able to get anywhere in 15 minutes!

It's a big time commitment to get to the main meeting since it's more than an hour driving time back and forth. And I hate driving. :-x

5. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    well..my SB arrived today! Can I get a Hell Ya!?? And on to other topics... if we have an informal meet on the East side (some week night)..who would go? I'm in! Not that I necessarily need a big group... or a reason to drink....

6. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Gratz on the new toy!

I'd definitely be up for another meet, as long as it isn't too far on the east side.

7. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

8. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Depending on which side of the East side you all are talking about I'd be in. If we can do Chandler/Mesa/Tempe, like say, Majerle's on Chandler Blvd.... just sayin'! I'd even call to see if they would accomodate our vaping.

I could bring all my pretty toys too..... BSB, little Christmas Chuck and Bartleby.

9. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    It would be great to meet up and have a drink. I will be there.

10. CrazyTerrie11

Yeah right rat!!!! Whatever makes you sleep better at nite...LMAO
    As long as you dont drink alone and talk to yourself alot I think you will be ok..heehee

11. CrazyTerrie11

bloody marys for all!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!

12. CrazyTerrie11

Hellen....your really shouldnt have. I mean, arent your tatoos in hidden places??? Heehee

13. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Uh oh...drinking alone and talking to yourself is a bad thing?? I've had some of my most interesting conversations that way... ;)

OK! Popular opinion seems to be leaning toward somewhere in the East Valley, Shanta's suggestion is fine with me. Would you be able to make it Hellen!? wouldn't be the same without you! And it would be great to meet those I haven't met yet! And at least now I can stop scheming on how to steal an SB haha....

14. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout! haha

15. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Tigard, Oregon
    I'd love to meet those I haven't met yet, and being's I live in Mesa, eastside meetup would be sweet. I work Sunday-Thursday till 7pm - not that you should base the time on me, just sayin that in hopes that I'll be able to attend whatever you come up with.

Still waiting for batts for my Chameleon *taps foot impatiently* Had the damn thing over a week now grrr...

Oh, and rat, here's a shirt for ya to go with Hellen's tats ;)

[​IMG]

16. CrazyTerrie11

I got the coffee.....if you need a cup let me know and I get cha some :p

17. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I should be able to go. Just let me know when/where!

18. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Tigard, Oregon
    Wish Rob could get some black silver bullets and BBs for our next meeting. With batteries. Would love to buy it then. Seems he's out of stock on the silver Black Bullet. And I want to be able to do 5v. The BB only does 3.7, right?

19. CrazyTerrie11

Hey Rhaevyn..its CrazyTerrie...I love how when I met you at that meeting back in Nov. you sounded like a noob and now....you sound like a mod pro!! Rock on lady!!! :)

20. CrazyTerrie11

"English doesn't just borrow words from other languages - it follows them down dark alleys, hits them over the head with empty bottles, and rummages through their pockets for loose grammar. "

Is that a quote from somewhere or is that yours? Its sooo true.

Totally off topic, sorry8-o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.