Bloody smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
i was outside today at college vaping, and a student came up to me and tried to give me a cigarette.

I politely said no thanks, he responded: yes take it, it’s better, it’s good for you!

I just stared back and replied: no it really isn’t!

He got ...... and walked off.

How can anyone still think smoking is good for you?!?

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
Didn't one of them recently build a steam powered rocket so he could prove it!
Netflix did a short movie about the flat earthers, and they did two experiments to prove its flat, both failed and proved its round.
Their response, the experiment was inconclusive and they would continue to do it until they got the results they wanted.
:lol:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Simple:
upload_2019-4-5_1-23-28.jpg

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
The same way some idiots still think the Earth is flat.
flat earth society members are all around the globe.
I have a life long acquaintance/friend who recently started posting on fb about his flat earth belief. I felt conflicted on a few different levels.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
flat earth society members are all around the globe.
I have a life long acquaintance/friend who recently started posting on fb about his flat earth belief. I felt conflicted on a few different levels.
The weird thing is 20 years ago the flat earth society wasn’t like this at all. There literally were NO true believers. The society was mostly about warning people about the dangers of credulity and believing things too easily, not actually DOING it.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
OOOOHHHHH I just thought of how our world could actually be flat. It isn't real. We are all living in a giant virtual "Pac-Man" game and airplanes only seem to fly around a sphere because when they exit one side of the screen, they magically appear on the other side, still heading in the same direction. This makes it seem spherical when it isn't. It also explains why things don't fall off the edge.

I wonder how many people I could convince of this, and more importantly, how much money could I make from it.

• Informative
Reactions: Cobra Kai

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
i was outside today at college vaping, and a student came up to me and tried to give me a cigarette.

I politely said no thanks, he responded: yes take it, it’s better, it’s good for you!

I just stared back and replied: no it really isn’t!

He got ...... and walked off.

How can anyone still think smoking is good for you?!?

When this happens you should always hold the button on your mod and look at the offender with a scared look on your face while yelling, "Oh my God, she's about to blow!".

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
The weird thing is 20 years ago the flat earth society wasn’t like this at all. There literally were NO true believers. The society was mostly about warning people about the dangers of credulity and believing things too easily, not actually DOING it.
I had a physics teacher in H.S. that was a member. It was a JOKE. A way to teach critical thinking skills.

But no more.

All this crap could be solved if we instituted a voting I.Q./Critical thinking test. Don't pass, can't vote. Same for all members of congress and/or departments (like the FDA). Don't pass, not hired.

You can't fix stupid, but you don't have to let it run the country (whatever country).
(EDIT: We need a sarcasm font.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread