Bloog Hi-Viz Clearomizers - 1.0 mL and 1.6mL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyyleeroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
New York
With clearomizers in general, I've found I get less of a distorted taste than with regular cartos. As pmos69 said, they're also easier to fill and to see when you're running low. I've tried the "nano" style clearomizers from another vendor (which look identical to the 1.0ml Bloog has here) and while they're ok (definitely a tastier vapor IMO), they're incredibly flimsy and leak much more than metal cartos. That said, Bloog's may be different (their standard charger is much sturdier than ones I've tried from other vendors).

Newme! Not better but different is a great answer. These clearomizers will last longer and supply a "purer' taste because the liquid is being vaporized directly versus from being absorbed in the carto. As our users know, we do not just jump on any trend in the ecig market. We heard about the leaky issue and this is why it took us awhile to come out with this because we wanted to ensure Bloog quality control on the manufacturing technique. If it gets the ok from Leaford you know you are getting the best quality...

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
I've tried several "clearomizers" and "Tank" systems from other vendors with varying success .... But I must say, Bloog has done it again!

After a day of vaping My take on the new 1.0 Hi-Viz clearomizers is that they are gonna be the next big thing. I am very impressed. The draw is perfect, Copious amounts of vapor, Clean taste, no leaking, easy to fill ...

My only problem: now what do I do with all the cartomizers I just ordered :p

I have not tried the 650 clearomizer yet. I am concerned that It looks similar to some others I have tried. The "wicking" clearomizers I have found always give me a burnt taste when theyre about 1/2 empty. gotta keep tilting them all the time. Anyone know why they went with the wicks instead of using the same technology as the 1.0's ?

P.S. - They passed the durability test. I had it out of the package not even 5 seconds and I dropped it on a concrete floor. I am 6'3" so It prolly fell 3.5' :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread