Bloog - BloogPlanet - BloogPlanet.com USA Supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Also, all these specs mean nothing to me. Can somebody tell me in layman's terms:

1) the difference in performance b/w the 65mm and the 78mm? The two batteries offer the same level of performance, but one gets longer battery life, right? So how much battery life does each get? If, for example, if it is 4 hours, does this mean 4 hours of continuous vaping? Or it holds a charge for 4 hours? Or...?

2) Also, can you compare the sizes? Is the 78mm closer to a 100 length or closer to a pen length (assembled)? Its hard to get a feel for size looking at pics and watching vids

Last edited:

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
Obviously you can tell im new to this, one more question, does the nicotine level effect the flavor in anyway?

In general, it has been my experience that the nicotine level has an inverse effect on vapor (higher nic cartos produce less vapor) and very little effect on flavor.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Also, all these specs mean nothing to me. Can somebody tell me in layman's terms:

1) the difference in performance b/w the 65mm and the 78mm? The two batteries offer the same level of performance, but one gets longer battery life, right? So how much battery life does each get? If, for example, if it is 4 hours, does this mean 4 hours of continuous vaping? Or it holds a charge for 4 hours? Or...?
[/quote]
Right, the only difference is in battery life. How long in hours depends on use, but I'd say typical duration would be 2-3 hours for a 65mm, and 3-4 hours for a 78mm.

2) Also, can you compare the sizes? Is the 78mm closer to a 100 length or closer to a pen length (assembled)? Its hard to get a feel for size looking at pics and watching vids

The 65mm with carto is just a little linger than a 100, and the 78mm between a 100 and a penstyle.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Hiya x3x. Looks like I'm following you around :) You enter the code on the last page of the checkout process (step 3?). Be sure to re-check the little buttons at the top afterwards (agree to terms, are 18+) they clear after you do the code.

Yes the battery to power the PCC is included.

err where do you enter the coupon code ? i don't see where i can enter it when checking out . Also does the maxx fusion mini ppc include the rechargeable battery ? or i have to go to the store and get one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread