Bloog - BloogPlanet - BloogPlanet.com USA Supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
hey knudson welcome to ECF and vaping.

I'm not sure if they have changed anything recently but I can tell you that every time I ordered from Bloog in the past they had the order processed and shipped out within 12 hours of me ordering and the shipment, which came through FedEx, was at my door within 24 hours of getting a shipping notification. Now I am only one state away and I see you are much further so I wouldn't expect it to be that fast but I would expect pretty fast service nonetheless. They are very good with customer service.

Mr Bloog

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Out There....
hello all i went online today and got my bloog but i was wondering how long will te wait be on it today is friday and i ordered it about 12 00pm if you have any answers plz let me know asap!!! i am extreamly excited!!!

We ship fast! If it did not go today it will be Monday! We use FedEx!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
i have not gotten an email confirming they got my order i am worried i will not get the product can you help me?

If you need help knudson see my previous post that I quoted below.

Always love a chance to quote myself :D

Wow. first post I've seen in the bloog section in awhile.

I usually just email acampanale@bloogplanet.com and Angela is always real good about getting back to me pretty quickly. Just thought I'd mention it in case you are using a different email address. ;)

knudson55

Jan 15, 2010
wilber nebraska
i am sorry i am being such a pest i am sure you are tired of it but it makes me feel good to hear you guys are still concerned about my order thank you and i am excited to get your product i do wish there were more reviews on it its fun to watch them and as we all know the bloog is the best e cig on the market no doubt again thank you and i am sorry i can not wait for it though i am extreamly excited

Mr Bloog

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Out There....
i am sorry i am being such a pest i am sure you are tired of it but it makes me feel good to hear you guys are still concerned about my order thank you and i am excited to get your product i do wish there were more reviews on it its fun to watch them and as we all know the bloog is the best e cig on the market no doubt again thank you and i am sorry i can not wait for it though i am extreamly excited

Of course we are! I am really glad your order was shipped!
Keep on Blooging!

knudson55

Jan 15, 2010
wilber nebraska
Has anyone seen the youtube video the guy's name is jeff and he found a report done in 1944 i think was the date on propalyine glycoal that took monkey's and rats and took two groups of them putting one set in a gylcoal rich atmosphere 3 times what should have been safe for like 12 months after that they were done with the study they uthnized the rats and monkeys to perform an atopsy on them finding that the animals in the gylcoal envirnment showed no adverse problems from being in the gylcoal and the reason the study was done is this doctor was wanting to flood school and movie theaters places where people gather to kill the flue which he fould glycoal sometime seemed to ease the flue symptoms i just found this intersting plz excuse the grammar and the puncuation and spelling i am kinda in a hurry

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Has anyone seen the youtube video the guy's name is jeff and he found a report done in 1944 i think was the date on propalyine glycoal that took monkey's and rats and took two groups of them putting one set in a gylcoal rich atmosphere 3 times what should have been safe for like 12 months after that they were done with the study they uthnized the rats and monkeys to perform an atopsy on them finding that the animals in the gylcoal envirnment showed no adverse problems from being in the gylcoal and the reason the study was done is this doctor was wanting to flood school and movie theaters places where people gather to kill the flue which he fould glycoal sometime seemed to ease the flue symptoms i just found this intersting plz excuse the grammar and the puncuation and spelling i am kinda in a hurry

I didn't see the video but i have read about that study... interesting stuff! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread