• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bloog max fusion vs. 510 LR Boge carto on an ego/riva battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
There is alot of hype around the Bloog Max fusion carts and I want to set the record straight. The Bloog Max fusion cart is good its on par with the 510 Boge Low Resistance Cartomizers. Each has it's pro's and cons.

The BMF carts have a wonderful silicone cap which you can take off with your fingers no paperclip needed for us drippers, win! As an aside you can use the BMF caps on the Boge cartos win!

The BMF produces great vapor, win! I do find that the BMF produces better vapor when the carts not as full with juice. Boge LR 510's run hotter and power through juice regardless of how full it is and also produce great vapor.

The BMF leaks like crazy out the bottom hole fail, the 510 Boge's leak as well just not as much.

The BMF produces a cooler dryer vape which gives less flavor than the Boge LR510's, cooler dryer vapor is a personal preference some will prefer it.

Boge 510 LR's run hot, especially after a freshly charged battery, you can almost burn your tongue at times, fail.

The Boge LR cartomizers run hotter the carto crackles and sizzles when I hit the button, warmer vapor equals more flavor, this is preference some people like warmer vapor.

If your going to run a BMF on an ego you'll need an adapter 510 to 901/808d, make sure you get the slim one it only adds a mm at most to the length of the device not even noticeable(theres a thicker one out there it sucks stay away from it). Here's a picture and link to the adapter that you want, you can find it on other sites as well.

510 to 901/808 adapter (short) - Cloud 9 Vaping

That about rounds up my comparison, I do like the BMF but it doesn't stand up to the hype it's not the holy grail of cartomizers but it is a great one, very similar to the Boge Low resistance 510 cartomizer. Do yourself a favor grab a pack of each and see which ones you prefer on your ego/riva.

Looks like Eastmalls carrying bloog style carts for 5$ same price as the 510 LR carto's from greenhouse one.

http://www.eastmall.net//Products/ShowProduct.aspx?pid=100016087&name=DPV9-KR808D NEW!!!

http://www.greenhouseone.com/LR510-Cartomizers-Pack-of-5-p/lr510c.htm

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
exellent post dk2:)

and as i mentioned b4 ,
i am still hooked on a modded xl clearo+650mah ego battery!
works for me....
not comparing to either the bloog or dk2's post!
just saying!:closedeyes:

just killed my 1st clearo after 2mnths!
my own fault!:(

pretty good i'd say....:2cool:

different strokes folks

imo.....:facepalm:

:vapor:vapehard!:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread