Blu classic tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Boy...Their cartridges are expensive...Yikes...I sent them an e-mail for you at support@blucigs.com asking if they had any future plans to sell in 30ml bottles. At least they put their supplier..JC..right on their home page. Not that it does any good cause you can't buy it but at least you know who supplies them.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Boy...Their cartridges are expensive...Yikes...I sent them an e-mail for you at support@blucigs.com asking if they had any future plans to sell in 30ml bottles. At least they put their supplier..JC..right on their home page. Not that it does any good cause you can't buy it but at least you know who supplies them.

Not so expensive if you order from Blu. You can buy 5 boxes of cartos for 9.60 per box and free shipping.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I also sent an inquiry to JC...
Thank you for doing that. I know many have done the same including myself and I think they have the mentality that if they sell the juice then they can't sell their cartos for $ 2 each. It probably takes only less than ml to fill a carto and that means they have to sell their juice for $50 for a 30ml so they make the same kind of profit. they know nobody is willing to pay that kind of money for their juice. The company was bought by a big tobacco company not too long ago and you know how those tobacco companies are.
Let me know when they respond if they ever do. Thank you.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
JC Domestic is a very good tobacco juice in my opinion but it is 100% VG. Have you ever tried FSUSA or RAWR? I really love the Wyatt Earp from FSUSA. Are you opposed to PG/VG mixes? Reason I ask is all FSUSA are 50/50 pg/vg if I'm not mistaken. But you can get 100% VG from RAWR. If you want an authentic cigarette taste like as in dead on cigarette, try RAWR's Poison.
Nothing against you at all in fact thank you for your suggestions but I got these juices today and I can not for the life of me vape another drop of these. they are just gross to me. If you want I am willing to send them all to you. I am willing to trade all I got today which is like 100ml for 10ml of Domestic or Tenn Cured from JC. Sorry but I know I can't even look at these bottles again:( specially the Wyatt Earp and the Poison. Can I send them to you?

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Thank you for doing that. I know many have done the same including myself and I think they have the mentality that if they sell the juice then they can't sell their cartos for $ 2 each. It probably takes only less than ml to fill a carto and that means they have to sell their juice for $50 for a 30ml so they make the same kind of profit. they know nobody is willing to pay that kind of money for their juice. The company was bought by a big tobacco company not too long ago and you know how those tobacco companies are.
Let me know when they respond if they ever do. Thank you.

I did mention in my e-mail that prosmoke has plans to sell their juice...I smell a trend. Sooner or later they have to expand their product lines. If one company starts the others follow.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Blu is indeed PG free. They state that right on their first page. I also started on Blu, and am also having a hard time finding flavors I like. I am coming to the conclusion that I may just not like the PG, so next ones I order will be VG so I can test my theory. Good luck finding the flavor, and if you do could you please share?

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I did while back and I still have a bottle almost full sitting here. Unfortunately I have bought almost everything that has been suggested on many threads here. Mr Mann has couple of thread that are very popular and people post their favorite juices on there. For awhile I was ordering everything that people were recommending and I end up giving almost all of it away or sold them for one tenth of what I paid for them I think I am just going to stick to JC and NLV for all my juice needs. Have you ever tried Domestic from JC?

Did you try Dueling Banjos from High Desert? I've got a bottle steeping...smells good..sweet

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I sure will. I think we have to keep this thread alive so we can get more people giving us their opinion. You never know we might get lucky or we might entice one of the vendors or DIY people to finally come up with something we like.

Blu is indeed PG free. They state that right on their first page. I also started on Blu, and am also having a hard time finding flavors I like. I am coming to the conclusion that I may just not like the PG, so next ones I order will be VG so I can test my theory. Good luck finding the flavor, and if you do could you please share?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just put a fresh Blu Classic Tobacco on my 510 to run out shopping. No worries about it spilling, and it works well for just a little while. I guess I should keep one handy for every new tobacco I try so I can make an immediate comparison. Sometimes what we think is the flavor dulls over time and needs to be examined again for accuracy. ;)

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I get no throat hit from tobacco blue. None notta.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

First off, I am new so I am going to test what I have learned in the week or so I have been here. Blu is VG. Throat hit is a combo of nic % and PG. Can you verify this for me? Or did I misunderstand?

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
First off, I am new so I am going to test what I have learned in the week or so I have been here. Blu is VG. Throat hit is a combo of nic % and PG. Can you verify this for me? Or did I misunderstand?
As far as I know you are right about the TH. I am more drawn towards the taste of the juice than anything alse.
I am glad there are few of us blu lovers. I have been doing this for not much longer but I have tried many tobacco juices that are very popular amongst tobacco lovers but none of them come even close and to be honest most of them are right out disgusting let alone vapeable.

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
As far as I know you are right about the TH. I am more drawn towards the taste of the juice than anything alse.
I am glad there are few of us blu lovers. I have been doing this for not much longer but I have tried many tobacco juices that are very popular amongst tobacco lovers but none of them come even close and to be honest most of them are right out disgusting let alone vapeable.

I have to say that I agree. I tend to taste the juices when I get them, but I also read that flavors take time to develop. Perhaps if you let them rest (and I am not sure how long that should take? Maybe need to look into it) they will mellow into a better flavor. I am sure Blu ages theirs before they fill the cartos for just this reason. So maybe if you find a VG and let it rest your chances of finding one will be better? In any case, I am not going to dismiss any of the ones I have until I let them rest a while. They may be disgusting now, but I have read that over time they actually change into what they are supposed to taste like. Maybe like aging a fine wine. Even beer needs to sit a while before you drink it right?

And my usual disclaimer: I have only been on this site 9 days, so I am reading like a crazy person trying to learn. If I am mistaken, please feel free to correct me, I would welcome it! :unsure:

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois

Have you tried HighBrows Tabac de Perique...Seems to me you need to go in a completely different direction. I have a bottle steeping, seems to be totally different than all the other juice I ordered but I purchased per a suggestion from Highbrow. Nothing I would have chosen and not sure I'm going to like it. I'm still waiting for my other samples to steep. I tried some right out of the mailbox and most were just sweet, no tobacco flavor so I'm hoping after they sit for awhile the tobacco will come to the forefront. I should get my JC tennesse cured Monday. Do you vape right out of the mail or let it steep ?
Next round I'm going in a different direction and try just straight tobacco flavors. Seems I'm craving that flavor more than anything. I don't like TH but the flavor with lots of vapor seems to be my thing.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
I have to say that I agree. I tend to taste the juices when I get them, but I also read that flavors take time to develop. Perhaps if you let them rest (and I am not sure how long that should take? Maybe need to look into it) they will mellow into a better flavor. I am sure Blu ages theirs before they fill the cartos for just this reason. So maybe if you find a VG and let it rest your chances of finding one will be better? In any case, I am not going to dismiss any of the ones I have until I let them rest a while. They may be disgusting now, but I have read that over time they actually change into what they are supposed to taste like. Maybe like aging a fine wine. Even beer needs to sit a while before you drink it right?

And my usual disclaimer: I have only been on this site 9 days, so I am reading like a crazy person trying to learn. If I am mistaken, please feel free to correct me, I would welcome it! :unsure:

Welcome! You sure came to the right place. This forum is full of good information. I've been here 3 years and I'm still learning things. Some juices need to steep a couple weeks while others might need up to a month. I have found that some need more or less power to bring their flavors out also. The juice I'm vaping right now I can't use in a LR atty or it tastes burnt.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Welcome! You sure came to the right place. This forum is full of good information. I've been here 3 years and I'm still learning things. Some juices need to steep a couple weeks while others might need up to a month. I have found that some need more or less power to bring their flavors out also. The juice I'm vaping right now I can't use in a LR atty or it tastes burnt.

You managed to answer my questions about steeping before you even read it. I guess it is just trial and error then. Taste it when it gets here, if I don't like it let it sit a while and try it again. Never thought about the different attys. I don't have any LR as I am a newbie with chinese junk batteries that will faint from shock if I try an LR. But chrome ProVari's are $40 off and dc'd until they fix their etching problem so guess what's ordered?

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
Have you tried HighBrows Tabac de Perique...Seems to me you need to go in a completely different direction. I have a bottle steeping, seems to be totally different than all the other juice I ordered but I purchased per a suggestion from Highbrow. Nothing I would have chosen and not sure I'm going to like it. I'm still waiting for my other samples to steep. I tried some right out of the mailbox and most were just sweet, no tobacco flavor so I'm hoping after they sit for awhile the tobacco will come to the forefront. I should get my JC tennesse cured Monday. Do you vape right out of the mail or let it steep ?
Next round I'm going in a different direction and try just straight tobacco flavors. Seems I'm craving that flavor more than anything. I don't like TH but the flavor with lots of vapor seems to be my thing.
No I have never tried that one. Would you share your thought on it is done steeping.
So you are getting your Tenn Cured on Monday. I am jealous:) I love that juice but every time I buy some it only last a few days. I have never had a chance to let it sit around and steep. I wonder what it would taste like if I do let them steep. All the JC juices are good right out of mailbox in my experience. Let us know what you think of it.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
I received the JC Tennesse Cured today. My first thought was I need to add some cherry flavor to this. I get some low cigar notes in it. I've been vaping Prosmoke carts, sometimes I will add a few drops of another juice then switch back to prosmoke. Usually the juice will fade...NOT JC!...Don't think I'm going to get rid of the flavor without cleaning the atty...LOL...
The best way I can describe it is if you like coffee, some drink it black. They enjoy the bitter taste so to speak of the coffee. Myself I like to add some plain ole coffee mate to smooth and sweeten the coffee. Thats what I get from JC, a bitter taste. Not bad, just different. Won't be an all day vape for me but I bet I find some cherry to add in. I think you might try some Perique Tobacco, might be what your looking for. I would put that and JC in the same league of tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread