Blu classic tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Thank you sweetheart:) can you give me a name for any Perique tobacco juices? What do you think of NLV juices? Have you tried any of them?
If you like sweets you should definitely try the Ms T's snikerdoodle Cookie. It is just like eating a yummy cookie without the calories:) I also suggest giving JC another shot.

I haven't tried NLV juices yet...High Brow has Tabac de Perique, I actually just listed mine in the classifieds today along with my JC juice and alot more. Goodejuice has his house brewed line which is called Natural Perique tobacco. Most every vender I've visited has at least one and they always have the word Perique in the title.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I ordered 3 different flavors from Highbrow Vapors based on some good reviews and they were DISGUSTING!

I couldn't vape it. It smelled awful...that same kinda base in all their juices, but I imagine if somebody LIKES that, whatever it is tht i'm tasting, I would say definitely that it is in a class of it's own......in other words, it's has it's own unique taste adn smell that is underlying in all the juice i got from them. Some kind of heaviness I don't like though. I'm thinking ex cigar smokers would probably love it?

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
They're having a sale at JC for Labor's Day, and I was thinking of ordering some to try. Any recommendations? So far I'm thinking Domestic, Espresso, and Tenn cured, to just play around with, try them each on their own, then mix them up a little. Maybe some Wisconsin Frost for the "Magnificent Menthol" equivalent.

Another question, do you guys know if there's difference in flavor between the Red Oak (VG*) line with the PG ones?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
They're having a sale at JC for Labor's Day, and I was thinking of ordering some to try. Any recommendations? So far I'm thinking Domestic, Espresso, and Tenn cured, to just play around with, try them each on their own, then mix them up a little. Maybe some Wisconsin Frost for the "Magnificent Menthol" equivalent.

Another question, do you guys know if there's difference in flavor between the Red Oak (VG*) line with the PG ones?

Thanks!

I've only had Red Oak. My two must haves are Tundra and Solstice. Third is Rainier and at times Valencia. Tennessee Cured is my favorite beer juice, Domestic and Silverthorn are also good. If you're looking for a real tobacco flavor (Turkish tobacco) Silverthorn would be a must try.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I saw that Solstice, and got really interested in it heh. I don't know about Turkish tobacco, I tried Halo's Tribeca but I don't remember if I liked it too much.

I mean real tobacco. Like a Camel, Bugler (RYO) or pipe tobacco. I haven't had many other companies' tobacco liquid flavors but what I have had tastes nothing like tobacco. Silverthorn tastes too much like tobacco for me.

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
My favorite JC juices are Domestic, Tennessee cured and for third place I should say so far their Swiss Dark. Domestic is great by itself or mixed with anything else. To me it is a perfect vape by itself but when you mix it with sugar cookie it is absolutely the yummiest vape I have ever experienced:).
I am going to use this sale tomorrow to stock up on some their juices. I didn't like their Espresso or the Rainer that much and I was actually kind of disappointed with those two because I have heard so much about them and hoping to like them. Even though they say they will take anything you don't like back I felt kind of embarrassed to do that after opening the bottles and useing some:vapor:.

Last edited:

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Turns out I found an unopened Blu disposable in my car. The "Magnificent Menthol". I took a few puffs on it, and came up with no throat hit at all. Should I try their regular line instead of the Red Oak ones?

Ya that's my experience with blu, I don't see how anybody can enjoy that :). Blu you are not good

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread