The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Blu Plus - On second thought

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by DawnBella, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DawnBella

DawnBella Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    lol

Honestly, I am enjoying this kit more and more. It will never be as power as mods and all of that but for a cig-alike (sorta... 510 size not true size) it is performing very well. I think I had a bad batch of tanks the first time. Granted, the cost for 3 tanks ($15.00) is too high and they do not last 550 puffs (3-4 second drags) but they do give a decent TH and the flavors are nice and smooth. I like the updated flavors better then the original as well. The batteries last the same amount of time as any other 510 but they charge really, really fast. 20 minutes tops I have found. So anyway, I'm happy with it. Blu made a step in the right direction for the most part IMO. I think the new to e-cigs user is their main audience and I would reccommend this kit to a beginner as well as an advanced who wanted an on the go ecig.

Thanks all :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. structure7

structure7 Full Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    I was thinking that you must have just had a bad couple of cartos. The TH is what I've been the most surprised by, but I guess all of them have been high nic.

3. DawnBella

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    Hey guys,

Just an update. I stopped using the Blu Plus kit. The tanks are simply too expensive and do not last long enough to justify the cost. I voiced concern about this on their Facebook page and they basically said the price is right. Someone asked if they could offer a discount on their site when you order bulk .... nope! Oh well. What can you expect from BIG Tobacco? lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

I like the BLU Plus tanks. They aren't for chain vapers, though. I think $3 each would be more realistic, but I guess they priced them at the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes...

5. jseah

jseah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    I started with the blu Plus when I quit smoking and they worked fine, but it was cost prohibitive. I received my Halo Triton system earlier this week and no longer use the blu Plus. I did pick up some 510 mini tanks that I can use with the blu Plus batteries and I'll use it as a backup.

6. DawnBella

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    Yep. I can use a clearomizer with the kit but I would rather just use the tanks. Nice flavor and all that. 510 carts are a point larger too and that drives me batty lol The cost is off. Sure, they may price them thinking a pack of real cigs is $5.00 or more but, there are so many other affordable ecig options. Greed is greed ;-) 3 tanks for $15.00 is simply too much.

7. jseah

jseah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    I still have one blu tank and five blu cartomizers collecting dust. In 4 weeks, I had gone through 12 3-packs of tanks. Starting out I was using one tank a day, by the last week I was using two tanks a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.