Blu Plus - On second thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
lol

Honestly, I am enjoying this kit more and more. It will never be as power as mods and all of that but for a cig-alike (sorta... 510 size not true size) it is performing very well. I think I had a bad batch of tanks the first time. Granted, the cost for 3 tanks ($15.00) is too high and they do not last 550 puffs (3-4 second drags) but they do give a decent TH and the flavors are nice and smooth. I like the updated flavors better then the original as well. The batteries last the same amount of time as any other 510 but they charge really, really fast. 20 minutes tops I have found. So anyway, I'm happy with it. Blu made a step in the right direction for the most part IMO. I think the new to e-cigs user is their main audience and I would reccommend this kit to a beginner as well as an advanced who wanted an on the go ecig.

Thanks all :)

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hey guys,

Just an update. I stopped using the Blu Plus kit. The tanks are simply too expensive and do not last long enough to justify the cost. I voiced concern about this on their Facebook page and they basically said the price is right. Someone asked if they could offer a discount on their site when you order bulk .... nope! Oh well. What can you expect from BIG Tobacco? lol

Reactions: David Wolf

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yep. I can use a clearomizer with the kit but I would rather just use the tanks. Nice flavor and all that. 510 carts are a point larger too and that drives me batty lol The cost is off. Sure, they may price them thinking a pack of real cigs is $5.00 or more but, there are so many other affordable ecig options. Greed is greed ;-) 3 tanks for $15.00 is simply too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread