Blu vape tobacco discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Leadsham

Mar 22, 2020
Evening

I have been smoking blu vape tobacco 1.6%. I understand it has a pg/vg of 60/40
And 1.6% nicotine is an equivalent to 18mg

I use a innoken mvp4 with a falcon king tank with 0.16 coil.

Firstly I've been told this is the wrong liquid for this setup.

Secondly blu vape have changed the tobacco to golden tobacco which I don't like.

So it's time to find something new!

Can anyone recommend a similar liquid to blu' s Tobacco that is correct for my set up?

I understand the pg/vg ratio is vital to how it feels when you draw so a similar pgvg ratio?

Also what about nicotine salts? I don't know if blu s Tobacco is a nicotine salt or not?

Another consideration is wether I can diy a suitable juice? Will it be cheaper? Any pointers I'm told this can be dangerous if incorrect.

I didn't research any of this when I started so I feel now is the time to get it right.

Thanks in advance

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
That's very thin juice for your tank/coil (assuming you stated correctly 60% PG... some people say it VG/PG others say reverse order PG/VG... it gets confusing) You might try juice with higher VG (65-70 % VG) Personally, I don't like over 35 % PG (it bothers my throat) and I like the natural sweetness of VG. Everyone is different though. Have you ever bought from Vape Wild before? If not, they have a great deal for new customers... only $4.44 and free shipping! Choose "tobacco"... I like Wrangler myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread