Tobacco Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Vapewild's Wrangler is pretty good. Straight forward with just a hint of sweetness. Naked 100 American Patriot is probably the best non-NET tobacco liquid I've had.
Already completed order @VapeWild Out of Patriot and No 50/50 Wrangler. The Nicotine Levels mess me up because I like to buy 1 with Medium Nicotine and 1 of same volume of 0 Nicotine. I'm working my way to 0 Nicotine - just tobacco flavors Got the Gold Virginia from wild's. Looking in Euro Flavor American Blend Gold
Why are most flavors 65/35 vg/pg instead of 50/50?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I really like Vape Wild Wrangler and RY4life (65VG/35PG) I mix them. Now doing mostly DIY but love RY4life so much I might still order some. What nic level do you like? I know for awhile Vape Wild was very low on stock... I hope that has changed. Do you have to use 50/50 (I find it too thin for most of my tanks except some pods)? 65VG/35PG is really not that thick... give it a try.

• Useful
Reactions: Fstop

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I really like Vape Wild Wrangler and RY4life (65VG/35PG) I mix them. Now doing mostly DIY but love RY4life so much I might still order some. What nic level do you like? I know for awhile Vape Wild was very low on stock... I hope that has changed. Do you have to use 50/50 (I find it too thin for most of my tanks except some pods)? 65VG/35PG is really not that thick... give it a try.
Current Nic level approx .75 using 6% 30 ml & 30ml 0 Nic. Just finished ordering flavors VG & PG from from River Supply. I got RY4* & others members suggested. Gd for now. Just need atomizers for Nautilus mini & 4ml Zlide. Then learn to rebuild. Almost done stocking up. Got the free shipping from River Supply

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Ok, Nautilus and Zlide tanks (good choice) What mod are you using (sorry... more questions) About nic levels (of juice) 6% is 60 mg, 0% is 0 mg... mixed half/half is 3% (30 mg) Not sure what you mean .75 but it's ok (we are here to help... no worries) You are doing fine ;) I forgot to say my usual "hello and welcome!" No hurry (but learning to rebuild is a very good idea anyway)
On a sidenote: Fstop is a camera term... just curious because I'm very into photography and learned on a fully manual camera.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
AmericaYouAwake
Liquid mail
1. Apollo 7/30
30ml Triple Nickel 12.95 Not Worth the Price
Too sweet : Corrected Mixed w/ VaporsWild Gold Label - Good, Throat hit too much for me
30ml Sahara - not Tested yet
2. VapesWild
*Gold Label 65/35 1.5 nic 30ml 6.99 Clean Vape Makes a Good Light Tobacco CIG
Waiting on River Supply. Question when you really like an Eliquid, how much of it do you buy?
May have some nicotine to give away once I'm off nicotine. Currently vaping with nicotine level no higher than 1.5. What's specs gd tubular Mod fireup 1.6 - 2.5 ohm replacement coils?

Reactions: Fibas

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
I'm amazed that no one here has mentioned Black Note! Theirs are possibly the only liquids that are actually made from tobacco and they totally taste like it.

I only use them straight when I'm having a few scotches or strong beers but otherwise use them at 10 to 25%. Along with dessert flavors or the flavors other companies claim to be tobacco flavors.

If you've any interest in tobacco flavors you have to try Black Notel. They're the only real tobacco brand and they even have it in zero nicotine! ..... And no I don't work for them!

I've got quite the assortment. My go to salt at the moment is Saltbae50 Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookie and SaltBae50 Strawberry Milkshake. I just got a new juice I've never tried, and it's called "Loaded" Cookie Butter. It's a good flavor, aroma is nice, and clouds are big. Only downfall is it's a darker juice. Heavy on the pod.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I'm amazed that no one here has mentioned Black Note! Theirs are possibly the only liquids that are actually made from tobacco and they totally taste like it.

I only use them straight when I'm having a few scotches or strong beers but otherwise use them at 10 to 25%. Along with dessert flavors or the flavors other companies claim to be tobacco flavors.

If you've any interest in tobacco flavors you have to try Black Notel. They're the only real tobacco brand and they even have it in zero nicotine! ..... And no I don't work for them!
Mr RedSox,

I like dessert flavors too but do any of the ones you mentioned have anything to do with The focus of the thread which is tobacco?

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX

Reactions: MacTechVpr

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Registered & created account, tried to look at their sampler & I couldn't navigate their web site so I gave up. Just getting off Nicotine & cigarettes. While tobacco Moguls shut down small vaping co. To control it as they do tobacco Point being I havent time to pursue purity. Vaping goal 0 Nicotine

Reactions: 0331RedSox
You might want to check out The Vape Mall online. They are DIY and their prices can't be beat. I just purchased a 70ML bottle of Vanilla tobacco and total cost was $15.49. Check them out. They also have regular e-liquid very cheap and do have sampler ops. If you do the salt, you get discount on three or more and can add coupon. They are my go to store.

Reactions: Fstop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread