Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning anyone want to go to mexico and come back as an illegal for 20,000$. Not getting into it all but spark did nothing for me; and no transfer so far. The one day I drove there it was almost a disaster not a dime made, almost three wrecks. So applying with grubhub and the others for fedex UPS and such to optimize potential. And will get back onto unemployment I let go, no more guilt on that with what officials have been doing with the "covid" relief packages.

Hey on the bright side DoorDash did a background check on me and passed in under five minutes; guess that thing waiting for court is not holding me back... :thumb:

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And if you are European or a descendant of said area guess what you are? Join my world Rednecks:
Redneck The origins of this term are Scottish and refer to supporters of the National Covenant and The Solemn League and Covenant, or Covenanters, largely Lowland Presbyterians, many of whom would flee Scotland for Ulster (Northern Ireland) during persecutions by the British Crown.

Wait what? I thought that was a southern thing, nope from the 1800's.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
To prove how the media lies and does each holloween how about this I already know maybe it will help you or friends. Oh my bad stuff in the candy, one time in texas around the 50's I believe..... Year after year the MSM be careful out there for the badies...... he died a long time ago media........

and I may even go on more...... So many lies, so many..... Super Size Me, MCD's is bad remember that show? Never worked out, doc said it looks like your drinking a bottle of whiskey a day.... he was and that made MCD change their menu, which come to find out was not that bad; food real food has to be served. So another lie we all, at least I did buy at the time.

Tiggs I used to work out to that song, we all did "Richard Simmons" anyone, then we saw the best next "The biggest loser".... oh hi

Reactions: jpf880

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
What Blue not laughing anymore? what is happening in the US and worldwide is not so funny is it? Lumber more expensive, copper, gas, food all..... See What made me mad enough to write what I was, was the divorce, media and truth; I don't want to go back there.... I don't...... dang it.... beats chair, dang it..... I have to go to a very bad place to finish.... put on your big boy pants...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
The house smelled of the morning food, it was relaxing outside of the world. The smells were pleasant, eggs, bacon, toast, taters. Their mother wanted to make sure they went to school on time. The smell traveled up the stairs, the first floor filled.

Satin curtains for the side windows of the doors flowed with the air filled. Containers of flour and sugar, salt and pepper on the counter, the eggs and toast were almost finished.

“You did it.” “No, you did!” Stop! The mother came close. “You will be late for the school bus, stop it now!” She watched as each ate another bite looking at each other. The blonde girl tested his brown haired brother. “You do not.” She glared at him.

“Mom!” “You two stop, now; your father ate his meal now you do the same. “ She wanted to stop, it was morning and only beginning. She took a sip of her coffee and watched as the two ate some of their breakfast. She wanted to speak but it would do no good.

“You did it!” “No you!” she had enough and banged her coffee cup on the Island . Her children turned from the table and jumped down, the girl was dirty blonde, her brother brown. She glared at him. “You did too.” “I did not mom.”

“Enough, she picked up her fathers belt; if you want more, come get it.” She felt tired already; it had been years of the same. Breakfast; she wanted more. The plates on the table were almost eaten. The children actually did well and she ran after him; “Bobby!” She grabbed his backpack and handed it to him.

“Mom, thank you.” “Catch the bus.” She tried to yell at him with the most loving words. She stood and watched as they went, he left his backpack. She made sure that he had it. The table was soiled with just a few plates and dishes; the house was fine and kept.

None would have thought Trixy was a fit black woman. She always looked for herself. But this day Trixy was tricked.

Her love for her children. She stood from the table and to the door watched her children go and went to the sink. She stood over it and wiped the extra food down the drain. She turned on the switch but it did not work. She looked at it.

She tried the on and off more than once. Mmm, dang it; a part. She stuck her hand into the sink feeling the blades; and the switch turned on. It pulled her in at first as she tried to pull out, she raised her right hand. Her fingers were missing, blood was flowing easily.

She grabbed her hand with the other, and fell back onto the ground; it hurt a lot and she wrapped it with her towel on the oven. She was in shock, watching her hand mangled and the blood flowing; she tried to reach for her phone on the island.

As she did she saw the blades start to come out of the wooden holders. She saw the white cloud as the first two blades hit her, striking her chest to the fridge. Trixy was stuck as Darling came towards her, her eyes black. No one would come fast enough and she started pleading for her life.

“Please, please don’t kill me.” Darling hovered above the floor; she did not need her feet. The other blades came out and hovered in the air. Another flew into her good hand pinning it to the fridge, another to her gut. “Uhhhh “ she exhaled as her time was to go, Darling came closer to her and inches from her face.

“Please don’t kill my children.” Darling looked at her and it made her madder. “I bet my family begged for their lives and yet what did you do? I saw how they were dismembered.”

“I will promise you this, I will not kill your children; but they will come back to find you dead, just as I did.” The final blades pierced her to the fridge.

Darling stood and her eyes went back to normal. She listened again.

1853 London on the banks of the Thames:

The man was sitting at the picnic, the river running past. “Pleasant that they no longer use the river for waste and urine.” “Isn’t it?” She looked brown haired, and was waiting for it to be beautiful. “Come here.” She stopped him. “I don’t like to kiss on the first date.” He tried to pursue her and she pulled out a pack of crackers with cheese.

“Here, have some wine.” She poured a glass for him and he drank it fast. She took his glass from him, as he thought it would go somewhere. Darling placed poison in his next drink and gave it back to him, her body covering the movement. She waited as he ate a cracker with cheese and sipped. “This is good.” “It is.” He started to reach for his throat as he could not breath, he gasped for air. As he struggled she changed to herself so he could see her.

She looked down at him as he died, his eyes going hollow; she walked away slowly to not get attention, and after getting to the trees; left again. She was hunting them. Doom was what she wanted and Theo and his family; she closed her eyes again. Her days were years, to others it seemed the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread